Interstellar Wanted Guide (twenty-three)

"Gu Lingchuan."

    Zhou Qing repeated the name, as if he put the man between his lips and tongue, chewed it drop by drop, and then swallowed it.

    He really hates that demon. He has turned himself into this look. As Alpha, he cannot react to the sweet and pleasant Omega, but has a subtle reaction to the strong Alpha that he should not have. Can not contain this terrible instinct.

    Fortunately, apart from Gu Lingchuan, no one can force him to estrus anymore, and he can still maintain the dignity of the strongest Alpha in the interstellar.

    All this is because of that demon, how could Zhou Qing not hate him.

    He hated that when the nightmare of falling asleep every day came as expected, when he was forced to squat under the opponent, he wanted to smash that person's throat.

    But the person came and went without a trace, except in his dream, he could not capture any news about that person.

    Zhou Qing calmed down, pinched his eyebrows, got up and stood up: "Is there any other news about Gu Lingchuan?"

    "Uh, no more." The Defense Minister said with shame.

    Zhou Qing's expression was deep, and finally he gave a low smile: "There is no news, heh, it's not surprising."

    "Take the blame and resign."

    Zhou Qing coldly threw a word to the Minister of Defense.

    For the Minister of Defense, he was not surprised to receive this order.

    The blond man took a sigh of relief, took off the badge on his chest, and saluted Zhou Qing: "Yes, Your Majesty, I will follow the procedure to promote an excellent and sensitive subordinate to take over my job. He will report to you later. "The

    blond man felt a sense of crisis. Judging from his years of experience in office, it seems that a major event is about to happen in the empire. At this juncture, taking the blame and resigning may be a good thing.

    The newly appointed Minister of Defense is a young warrior with outstanding merit, and he was ordered to report to Zhou Qing.

    "Your Majesty, I must use the fastest speed to capture fugitives and defend the empire." The

    tall Alpha warrior swears. The young man has black hair and deep purple eyes. When he is carrying light, his eyes are like It is as touching as the flame quenched.

    The minister’s short golden hair was about to stand up. He considered his words and said: "Your Majesty, the only person who has been lurking in the Red Rose Organization and Star Thieves gang secretly sending each other’s news to the Ministry of Defense is the only one now. Principal Wanted Person, Gu Lingchuan..."

    "Heh." Zhou Qing sneered. He closed the light screen and put his hands on his knees: "Gu Lingchuan."

    "Yes, your majesty, it's him." Knowing Zhou Qing's expression, he seemed happy but sad, he didn't know whether his Majesty was happy or angry.