Interstellar Wanted Guide (18)

He looked out of the sealed container. A man in a wheelchair was watching the jellyfish body that had evolved from the size of a fist to the size of a tire.

    That person was actually Xie Weizhou, who hadn't seen him for a long time.

    Today, Xie Weizhou is no longer the splendor he had when he first saw it. There is a terrifying wound on his forehead, which extends to the neck covered by his clothes. The wound seems to be healed after repeated cuts by a sharp weapon. Scars, high protrusions.

    Xie Weizhou's two eyes became mechanically dull electronic eyes. Obviously, he was tortured a lot in Zhou Qing's hands, and even the most distinctive pupils of different colors were dug out.

    Not only that, Xie Weizhou's legs are gone. On the wheelchair, there are empty trouser legs, and the mechanical legs are exposed underneath.

    Zhou Qing's first love for him was cruel enough.

    Xie Weizhou hated Gu Lingchuan at this time, and he couldn't wait to smash the silicon-based human who had fallen into such a situation.

    However, he could no longer control the chip in the opponent's brain, nor could he perceive the person's location. In the end, he could only use the jellyfish to vent his breath, trying to draw Gu Lingchuan through the connection between the two.

    "Doctor, you stay calm. The organization needs talents like you. You can't be angry with your current physical condition." A man in a black suit said coldly to Xie Weizhou.     Xie Weizhou looked at the man sullenly: "Need me? You need me, and watched me being thrown into the Imperial Central Laboratory by Zhou Qing and most of it was dissected before trying to rescue me?"     "I have been destroyed ? It was completely destroyed! Why don’t you chopsticks rescue me quickly, waste, you are all waste!” When he was     emotional, Xie Weizhou's complexion turned red, and his whole body trembled. The man behind him calmly took out a tranquilizer. Xie Weizhou calmed down after injection and into Xie Weizhou’s artery.     When Xie Weizhou calmed down, his body was still twitching slightly, and the corners of his mouth were a little uncontrollably slanted, his saliva dripped onto the front of his clothes, and his whole body was extremely embarrassed.

    The black man behind him glanced at Xie Weizhou disgustingly.

    When Xie Weizhou was a beauty, it was indeed very attractive. All the members of the Red Rose Organization were happy to please him. They were kind to him, and only hoped to have a spring breeze with the beauty. This also cultivated Xie Weizhou’s arrogant and arrogant character, and scorned the members of the organization frequently. .

    However, now he has become this ugly appearance, with a arrogant attitude, but no one wants to accommodate him anymore.

    After giving Xie Weizhou a sedative, the man did not intend to let Xie Weizhou attack again. He warned in a cold tone: "Dr. Xie, the reason why you were rescued is because you are still useful to the organization." The

    black man sneered.

    "In order to save you, we were targeted by Zhou Qing, and the base of Central Star No. 182 was abandoned. The leaders are very angry. Xie Xiaoyao, you are not aware of it? If you are so ignorant and don’t cooperate, you will anger the leader. You should bear the consequences of the accident."