The Game of Genius (5)

Liao Yongyan looked ugly. If he wanted to avoid Xue Jin's concealment of Xue Huai's abolition, he could only send Xue Huai to his father for treatment.

    When his father saw Xue Huai who had become this appearance, he would be furious.

    Liao Yongyan will naturally be punished.

    However, without treatment, Xue Huai would be really helpless. His wounds had begun to fester, and symptoms of ulcers appeared on both the lower part and the body, and his injuries were really serious.

    The person who started on Xue Huai was a terrible person. The general mental implied that when the hypnotized person received severe pain, he would slowly wake up, but after Xue Huai was hypnotized, his lower body and body rotted and smelled like he I didn't feel it, even if I was awakened by him, I don't seem to feel pain now.

    Liao Yongyan smelled the foul smell coming from Xue Huai's body and body, and covered his nose: "You follow me, your hypnosis has not been completely relieved, and I still need my father's assistance to completely relieve you of hypnosis."

    Xue Huai did not feel it When he was in pain, when his hypnosis was completely relieved, Xue Huai really began to feel unhappy.

    It hurts so much, it hurts so hard that Xue Huai is crying and rolling all over the floor.

    Liao Tianxin slapped Liao Yongyan to the ground. He asked sullenly: "That's how you

    took care of A Huai?" Liao Yongyan raised his hand to touch his swollen face, cast a cold look at Xue Huai, and wiped it. He dropped the blood stains from his mouth and said, "I will pay more attention to it in the future."

    Liao Tianxin looked at Xue Huai who was rolling on the floor, feeling distressed, he helped Xue Huai up: "Child, wait for me to find a doctor for you. If you have an operation, you will do well, and you will do well!"

    But Liao Tianxin knew that Xue Huai would not get better, he had been completely abolished and could no longer be called a man.

    Behind Liao Tianxin, there was a young man with a delicate face standing blankly. His expression was dull. He looked at the furious Liao Tianxin and then at Xue Huai, without any response.

    "Liao Zhen, you go down first."

    Liao Yongyan glanced irritably at the delicate but behaving young man, waved his hand and said, as if to drive a small cat or puppy away.

    When the young man named Liao Zhen heard this, Mu dumbly walked out and stood in a dark courtyard, standing in the center of the courtyard, like a sculpture.

    While Xue Huai was receiving treatment, an angry Liao Tianxin began to interrogate Xue Jin.

    Xue Jin quickly noticed that he was being watched.

    Xue Jin, the young master of the Xue family, was initially a little confused. He sat lazily in the office, tilted his head and looked at the pop-up window on the computer screen, his eyes became interesting.

    The fox blinked, and Xue Jin straightened up lazily, raising his hand and tapping on the keyboard for a while.

    The virus that invaded his computer was cracked by Xue Jin. Soon, he followed the computer virus and traced it all the way to the source.

    Instead, he copied all the computer information of the intruder in the past. Xue Jin half-slumped on the chair and read it slowly, still looking uninterested, and said listlessly: "Oh, I was found."