The Entertainment Industry Top Stream (End)

One day, when the hostess went to visit her mother-in-law alone, the mother-in-law once again offered to let her daughter-in-law have a child.

    The young woman was pale, she trembled and lowered her head.

    The eyes of the elegant elderly woman were full of vicissitudes, and she said again: "A man, as long as he has a child, he knows that his wife is his harbor. A family of three and beautiful and beautiful, how wonderful!"

    "He How can I give birth without touching me!" The

    heroine roared with a sullen expression in a furious moment.

    "Child! Child! You only talk about children! But your son, he doesn't touch me, avoid me like a snake! How do you want me to give birth to a child!" The

    old woman looked at her daughter-in-law in astonishment, she seemed to understand What?

    Her lips trembled, and she uttered a few words: "He, I still don't want to..." The young woman after the rage seemed to be taken out of her energy, and she stayed on the ground, covering her face and crying bitterly.

    She loves her husband, but she doesn't understand what she has done wrong. Lovers will treat her like this.

    The old woman looked at the howling daughter-in-law, and her heart was trembling. "There will be a way, there will be a way... I will go to the hospital and get some medicine back. As long as he touches you, he will know the woman. It's good."

    "He will walk on the right path after touching a woman." The

    old woman said with hollow eyes like a demon.

    The young woman raised her head and looked at her husband's mother hopefully with tearful eyes.

    In the end, the heroine left her mother-in-law's house with a blank face and a bottle of medicine.

    On the way home, the woman sat on a park bench and looked down at the medicine bottle in her hand.

    A couple noisily walked past the woman.

    The girl angrily said: "You go to play games. I think games are your girlfriend. Let's live with games forever!"

    The big boy hurried to catch up and said to the angry girl: "Oh, baby, don't be angry, or, let's play black together?" The

    girl sneered, "Who played black with you, you can't beat me when you play games!" Zhanhui will be killed by you!"

    "Big brother, take me, take me, okay! I will learn from you!" The boy grinned and took the girl's hand, and said with a smile.

    "Oh, you can only use your hands and feet... Be aware of the influence!" The

    two squabbled and left. The woman holding the medicine bottle watched them leave, and finally turned around and threw the medicine bottle into the trash can.

    The woman returned home quietly and saw the two pairs of men's shoes and scattered clothing at the entrance.

    As if she hadn't seen those things, the woman turned around, walked to the kitchen indifferently, took out the knife that had been used to chop bones and boiled soup for months, and picked up the host's baseball bat in one hand.