King's Landing (End)

Fu Cheng sighed secretly. He held the hand of the man in Xuanyi and shook his head: "Unexpectedly? You, Meng Lang's disciple, have spoken harshly. Since then, you have really provoke this king and can do evil things like imprisoning this king. How could it have never been thought of?"

    "At that time, He Xuan never saw Gu in his eyes. Gu had to do extraordinary ways, and he would be offended. It is the great fortune of Gu to be accompanied by He Xuan, so don't blame He Xuan." Xuan The dressed man looked ashamed.

    The man in Xuan Yi was Gu Lingchuan. He approached Fu Cheng, put Fu Cheng's slightly cool hands in his arms, and warmed Fu Cheng with his body temperature.

    Ten years later, Fu Cheng can still see the posture of the regent, but the alienation and indifference in Fu Cheng has completely faded. The snow-covered man standing under the plum tree is as gentle as jade, and his eyes are filled with soft friendship, which makes Gu Lingchuan's heart warm.

    When he first entered this world, in order to complete the task, Gu Lingchuan really wanted to attack Fu Cheng and retreated, but when he got along with Fu Cheng day and night, Gu Lingchuan couldn't restrain his heart.

    He admired Fu Cheng, and when Fu Cheng surrendered to him, his heart surrendered to him unconsciously.

    Gu Lingchuan lowered his head and kissed Fu Cheng's lips, because he had been using his inner strength to nurture Fu Cheng's body. Fu Cheng's body was already in good shape. The color of the regent did not change, with long crow-colored hair and thin lips with starry eyes. The people in the painting are as breathtaking.

    "Hexuan, when this winter is over, I will pass on the throne to Miaolian. You and I will travel around Daqi to see the great rivers and mountains under our management, can you?" Gu Lingchuan sniffed the medicine between Fu Cheng's neck and fossa. Xiang, his voice hoarse.

    "Yes." Fu Cheng agreed without hesitation. He raised his hand and cupped Gu Lingchuan's face, leaning over his moist lips, and proactively kissed the stalwart emperor he was pleased with.

    Time flew by, time passed by for many years, and one day, the two who accompanied them returned to where they started.

    Fu Cheng was eroded by the secret medicine in his early years. Even if Gu Lingchuan used his inner strength to nurture him, and used superb medical skills to treat him, Fu Cheng was still in his sixties when his oil was exhausted and his lamp died.

    "The emperor, the prince, has died!" The emperor knelt on the ground, not daring to look at Gu Lingchuan, who was standing in front of him with white beard and hair but full of energy.

    Gu Lingchuan closed his eyes, a line of tears ran across his cheeks, and when he opened his eyes, he turned into that hard-hearted man again.

    "The widow ordered that the regent be named Emperor Zhaoxian, and the Emperor Zhaoxian was buried in the tomb in the royal courtesy." Gu Lingchuan looked at Fu Cheng, who died peacefully.

    "Chen Zunzhi." The attendant bowed to the ground.

    Behind Gu Lingchuan, the emperor in an imperial robe stepped forward, held Gu Lingchuan's slightly shaking hand, and comforted: "Cousin, Brother Hexuan passed away. There is no pain. With you for a lifetime, I want to come to him without any Regrettably, you must not be too worried, and cherish your body."

    Gu Lingchuan shook his head, his full of love began to cool down at the moment of tears, and he comforted the empress beside him: "Miaolian, I have nothing Don’t worry.”

    Su Miaolian became an excellent emperor as Gu Lingchuan and Fu Cheng wished. Gu Lingchuan's method of iron and blood completely eliminated the great enlightenment, and Su Miaolian continued the style of Gu Lingchuan, with the imperial husband Zhang. Qi assisted him in governing Daqi increasingly stronger, and his prestige was no less than that of Gu Lingchuan.

    Gu Lingchuan is the reformer of Daqi, and Su Miaolian is the perfecter after the reform. The two kings have their own strengths and completely pushed Daqi to its peak.

    Nowadays, Daqi has a prosperous national strength. After the reform of the Ministry of War, the results of weapon research and development are remarkable, and the military strength far exceeds that of the neighboring countries.

    In the later period of Gu Lingchuan's reign, the countries of the Western Regions invaded, and Gu Lingchuan's imperial conquest, directly defeated several countries in the future and merged into the territory of Daqi.

    Since then, when all nations came to Korea, no country dared to offend Daqi.

    After Su Miaolian’s party and government, there was another small empress from overseas. When she visited the worship, Su Miaolian, who was personally taught by Gu Lingchuan and Fu Cheng, completely inherited the iron and blood ruling methods of the Supreme Emperor Gu Lingchuan. After being provoked, she ordered the Ministry of War to cast The Secretary accelerated the improvement of the warship, and then led the navy who had been training for more than ten years on the expedition to destroy the arrogant island nation.

    Daqi's territory has been expanded by two kings, and it has been more than three times larger than before. Today, Daqi is the most well-deserved power.

    Su Miaolian and his wife are both Gu Lingchuan’s stubborn fans. The queen will not object to all Gu Lingchuan’s decisions. She has long known that the relationship between her cousin and the regent is like a husband and wife, and she remembers the kindness of the regent’s teachings. Su Miaolian agreed to Fu Cheng being the emperor.

    "Buy Hexuan in the Wei's imperial mausoleum. He is still the Wei family. Keep his tomb away from Wei Yanrui's kid. He Xuan didn't like Wei Yanrui when he was alive, and he didn't want to see Wei Yanrui if he wanted to go underground." Gu Lingchuan asked what he thought of.

    Su Miaolian was puzzled: "Cousin, don't you let Hexuan go into the Gu family's tomb?"

    Su Miaolian has been recorded as a sister by Gu Lingchuan. After the death of Su Miaolian and his wife, no matter who his successor is, the new royal family One line will be buried in the tomb of the Gu family. Fu Cheng is Gu Lingchuan's partner. Neither Fu Cheng nor Gu Lingchuan married a wife. They are loyal to each other. Su Miaolian doesn't understand why his cousin wants Fu Cheng to be buried in Wei's imperial tomb?

    Gu Lingchuan looked down at the golden ring in his hand: "No. Falling leaves return to the roots, he is the Wei family."

    He looked back at himself and saw that Su Miaolian, who grew up and became an excellent queen, was a childish girl and now has twins. After dyeing the cream, Gu Lingchuan raised his hand and rubbed the top of Su Miaolian's hair, and said softly, "Cousin, you should cherish it."

    Su Miaolian was startled when she heard the words. She had a premonition and was shocked. She raised her hand to pull Gu Lingchuan. , But finally rushed out.

    In the main hall, the white-haired Supreme Emperor has disappeared without a trace, and only the royal doctors who have been sent to treat the regent in the whole hall are left.

    The empress stood there in a daze, she felt uncontrollable sadness permeating her heart, and Su Miaolian couldn't help but tears in her eyes.

    She forgot why she was so sad.

    The queen raised her hand to wipe away her tears and went inside, looking at Fu Cheng, who was gentle and as if sleeping quietly. Thinking of her last decision, she called her in-house attendant: "Tell the world, the regent, it’s been a dead end. The regent was Emperor Zhaoxian and he was buried in the tomb of the Wei family in the emperor's courtesy."