The Top of the Entertainment Circle (18)

Mu Xiaoya finally got Zhao Hong's love, but Mu Xiaoya was already too tired. At this moment, she found that what she had been pursuing was so dull.

    It's like chicken ribs, no, not even chicken ribs.

    It's more like a cake falling into the toilet, it's garbage that should be thrown away.

    At a certain moment, Mu Xiaoya, who was awakened, proposed to end the marriage relationship.

    She let go of herself and Zhao Hong, but Mu Xiaoya didn't expect that Zhao Hong would follow her in the reality show.

    When Zhao Hong confided in her heart, Mu Xiaoya finally let go of her last obsession and was willing to confess her failure in life.

    She can now face Zhao Hong with a smile, and confess her past, she is completely relieved.

    Without love, there is no hatred.

    The live room was silent for a full minute.

    The host looked at the lonely Zhao Hong and the smiling Mu Xiaoya, and hurriedly saved the scene: "It's really unexpected. Fans wish, the two can better examine their lives and have a different future."

    "Next, fans are fans. The question with the second highest number of likes." The

    host looked at Gu Lingchuan and Jin Yuexin: "Fans ask questions, what is the relationship between Gu Lingchuan and Mr. Jin Yuexin?"

    Not only fans raised their ears, but all the guests Looking at the two curiously.

    Since Gu Lingchuan's reprint of the peeling sticker, there are different opinions about the relationship between the two. There are speculations that Gu Lingchuan was indeed nurtured, and there are also speculations that Jin Yuexin pursues Gu Lingchuan not to hate because of love, and now Jin Yuexin With repeated attitudes towards Gu Lingchuan, fans became more and more curious.

    Gu Lingchuan laughed when he heard the words, a gleam of light flashed in his eyes.

    "Everyone has forgotten about this question. Apart from me and Jin Yuexin, there is another person involved."

    "Mr. Yun Chen of Feiyue Technology, have you noticed that Mr. Yun Chen and I look very similar?"

    Gu Lingchuan turned his gaze to Yun Chen, and maliciously tickled the corner of his mouth.

    Yunchen Meifeng frowned.

    "That said, the two look very similar. Could it be that..." The

    host covered his mouth and opened his mind: "Aren't the two brothers?"

    Gu Lingchuan firmly said: "No."

    He confronted his hands and feet. The chilly Jin Yuexin raised his eyebrows, meaning to point out: "It's better to let Mr. Jin Yuexin talk about the causes and consequences of this matter." The

    host and other guests turned to Jin Yuexin.

    Jin Yuexin opened his mouth. His first reaction was to deny it. However, when he met Gu Lingchuan's dark and watery eyes, he couldn't help but confessed the truth: