Supervisors & Breakers (14)

"Zero, don't you continue?"

    Gu Lingchuan raised his eyebrows and looked at the kitten who wanted to work hard after exhaustion.

    "Master..."

    Lingda's eyes were full of water vapor.

    He didn't expect to be so tired by himself.

    "Since I'm tired, let me come."

    Gu Lingchuan shuddered as he watched Li Tuoli and changed positions.

    Ling blinked his eyes to look at Gu Lingchuan above, and moved: "Master, you are so kind!"

    "Zero is also very good."

    Gu Lingchuan kissed Ling's watery eyes affectionately, soothing and moving. .

    Zero's ears trembled, his blue eyes widened, and his tail curled into a ball.

    This time, because of a lot of free time, Gu Lingchuan and his little cat played a few times.

    Zero became a waste cat again. Seeing her master raised her eyebrows, she covered herself with her tail: "Master, no...Zero is so tired...Zero is going to die..."

    Gu Lingchuan was silent for a moment: "I thought she liked it. This way."

    Ling trembling, turned into a white dumpling under Gu Lingchuan's gaze: "Meow!" The

    cat's voice was delicate and sticky, with a pitiful smell.

    "Wait for Zero to rest, can the master continue?" The

    original cat language tenth level, it is because Gu Lingchuan understood the words of Lingchuan.

    Gu Lingchuan laughed and said, "It's funny, don't bother you. I need to report to the main god, so let's take a good rest."

    "The main god..." When

    referring to the main god, there was a dark light in Zero's eyes.

    Gu Lingchuan squeezed Ling's ears, bowed his head and kissed the little pink nose of the cat, then turned and left.

    After Gu Lingchuan left, Ling turned into a human form, limp in his clothes, flicked his tail and yawned.

    "So tired, so sleepy..."

    Ling closed his eyes.

    Soon after closing his eyes, the young cat's ears opened his eyes suddenly, his expression particularly cold.

    "Hiss--" The

    strange feeling made the newly awakened consciousness take a breath, he sniffed, smelled the heavy smell in the air, his face turned blue.

    "Gu Lingchuan! Damn Supervisor No. 1... actually did this to me again..." The

    boy jumped his feet with anger, but when he moved, something came out, and the boy stiffened.