Primitive Demon Repair (3)

Baier's eyes widened when he saw the great Gu Lingchuan.

    Gu Lingchuan hasn't gone out these days, Baier thought that the rescued orc was about to die, but he didn't expect to get better.

    When Baier was shocked, Gu Lingchuan examined the leaves carefully.

    Those are the leaves of tubers.

    "Cocklebur, can you take me to the place where you picked this kind of leaves?"

    Gu Lingchuan looked at the cocklebur.

    Xanthium puzzled: "This kind of leaves are delicious, but few, most of them were picked by guys from the Blackscale tribe, and many of them were trampled to pieces."

    Gu Lingchuan laughed, "You take me there. Take a look, I’ll look for it, do I have tools for digging the soil, and bring them if

    I have them ." "Okay, I’ll fetch things."

    Tremella watched Gu Lingchuan’s speech and behavior, and felt that he might come from a big tribe. His eyes lit up, and he hurriedly found the stone pieces he polished: "I'll go with you too!"

    "Okay."

    At this time, the sky was still fine, and the white fungus looked at Gu Lingchuan, and hesitated: "If your injury is not complete, or I will carry you away."

    "No, I'm much better, thank you."

    Gu Lingchuan thanked him .

    Orcs have very strong physical qualities. If the body of an ordinary person suffers such a serious injury, it will indeed die, but whether it is Gu Lingchuan or the white fungus attacked by the Blackscale tribe, they will almost recover in just a few days. .

    As a beast-like orc awakened, Tremella's recovery speed is even more terrifying.

    The reason why the orcs' recovery speed is so terrible is because the mission world that Gu Lingchuan chose to enter is quite special.

    This world has a high concentration of aura.

    Gu Lingchuan hasn't recovered now, and he can't absorb the aura yet, but in just three days in the orc world, his soul feels a sense of comfort that has been long-lost.

    The concentration of the spiritual energy in this world is not comparable to that of the cultivation world, but the quality is higher than that of the cultivation world.

    Gu Lingchuan observed that this was because the world of the orcs was a primitive world that was not born soon, and the aura is also the most original type. Therefore, the orcs in this world will have two forms of beast and human.

    The appearance of the orc reminded Gu Lingchuan of a race-the monster race.

    The monster race is a race whose prototype is a beast type and transformed into a human type. This world is quite special. The orcs prototype is a human form. When a certain amount of spiritual energy is absorbed, they will awaken the beast bloodline and transform into a beast type.