The Game of Genius (3)

Seeing Gu Xinyan's face, Gu Lingchuan suddenly understood that the child's psychological problem was much more serious than he thought.

    "Yanyan, you are my father's only child and my father's favorite child. You only need to remember one thing, father loves you."

    Gu Lingchuan said, walked around, hugged Gu Xinyan, gently Patting her daughter's trembling shoulders: "Dad wants you to be happy, but when you are unhappy,

    Yanyan can cry loudly. You can cry or laugh, and my father will always be by your side." Gu Xinyan heard this. , The mood finally calmed down slowly, and the panic in her heart was temporarily stabilized by her father's words.

    The girl raised her head and looked up at Gu Lingchuan with her small face up: "Dad, Yanyan doesn't know how to

    cry, Yanyan is a good boy." Gu Lingchuan sighed as he looked at his daughter hopingly, but he There was a smile on her face: "Yes, Yanyan is a clever and well-behaved child, and Dad's favorite daughter."

    Gu Xinyan, who was affirmed, seemed to be relieved, she whispered: "Dad, I I want to see the teacher Tan you mentioned."

    A female teacher gave Gu Xinyan a sense of security. As long as Xue Huai did not show up, she felt that her sky was clearing up.

    "Okay, my little angel." Gu Lingchuan kissed the child's forehead and smiled.

    Long physical contact can make a child who lacks love feel that his father loves her. Therefore, even if Gu Lingchuan's movements as a father for the first time are very stiff, he still allows Gu Xinyan to feel his love to the greatest extent.

    Ms. Tan arrived at Gu's house soon. She thought she looked a little serious. She had short, well-groomed hair and a long skirt. When she came to Gu's house, she shook hands with Gu Lingchuan: "You Okay, Mr. Gu."

    After shaking hands with Gu Lingchuan, Ms. Tan stretched out her hand and said to Gu Xinyan: "Hello, Xinyan."

    Gu Xinyan who stood rigidly beside Gu Lingchuan widened her eyes in astonishment. She looked at Ms. Tan’s invisible eyes, and carefully raised her hands: "Hello, teacher."

    Ms. Tan held Gu Xinyan's hand and nodded, her attitude toward Gu Xinyan was the same as her attitude toward Gu Lingchuan.

    Seeing the exquisite girl who looked like a doll, Ms. Tan's eyes instantly softened. She looked into Gu Xinyan's eyes and said: "I am a new tutor hired by Mr. Gu and will teach from today. Xinyan If you have any comments, we can communicate later."

    "Now, please allow me to communicate with Mr. Gu about Xinyan's learning progress. Xinyan needs to be on the side to remind Mr. Gu. I don't know if it is possible?"

    Gu Xinyan subconsciously dodges She dared not look at Ms. Tan’s eyes, but she knew it was impolite to do so, so her eyes drooped slightly, and she whispered, "Yes."

    Upon seeing Ms. Tan , she roughly understood Gu Xinyan’s psychological condition.

    The child's psychological problem is indeed serious, and she needs to communicate with Gu Lingchuan about this.

    Ms. Tan is the authoritative expert invited by Gu Lingchuan, and the best child counselor he has found after using his relationship.

    She seems to be rigorous and old-fashioned, but in fact she is very patient in tutoring her children. There have even been several cases of successfully curing children with autism.