The Top of the Entertainment Circle (15)

After the end of the first live broadcast, Gu Lingchuan and Yun Chen's group of partners ranked fourth in total score.

    Gu Lingchuan performed well. However, Yun Chen didn’t have acting skills. When playing against the scenes, the audience felt that they were acting very much. Compared with the other groups of partners, the fans still regarded Gu Lingchuan’s acting skills as always online. A lot of four and five points.

    As the popularity of Gu Lingchuan's live broadcast room rose, the influx of black fans also scored a lot.

    Compared with the other groups of guests, Gu Lingchuan had the most black fans, so his score was polarized and his final score was low.

    However, two groups of guests did not find all the clues. Gu Lingchuan found all the clues, and finished the performance again, raising the score, so that he did not finish.

    A group of partners who scored the lowest...

    At the request of the audience, the two partners learn the sounds of various animals, and the other must perform the animals according to the calls. If the sounds are not the same or the performance is not the same, they must start from the beginning.

    The audience hahahaha, the two who were punished tossed for a long time before the punishment ended.

    Yan Zifei, who had been screaming for most of the day, walked over and said to Gu Lingchuan: "My vocal cords are going to be screaming and splitting. During this time, I have to give up red wine. You will not call me anymore for dinner parties. I must avoid taking care of it. Voice."

    Yan Zifei is a singer. He has to protect his voice. During the punishment process, his vocal cords were worn out a bit and he had to recover for a while.

    Gu Lingchuan frowned and said,

    "You are very vivid in learning animal names. It is Song Qingyi who treats the punishment performance as a show of personal style. It is only beautiful and too artificial. Otherwise, your punishment will be easy to complete, and your vocal cords will not be excessively worn. "As

    he said, he looked at Song Qingyi displeased.

    Song Qingyi, who was trying to say something behind Yan Zifei, froze.

    Yan Zifei's face was not very pretty.

    Gu Lingchuan was right. Song Qingyi dragged him in both the live broadcast and the punishment. The other party has been clinging to him to shape the fan girl's character, in order to show his face in the live broadcast.

    This resulted in Yan Zifei not finding all the clues within the specified time.

    Zeng Liu Yan Zifei was still able to bear it. What made him most angry was that Song Qingyi asked Yan Zifei, who was a singer, to learn animal calls. She performed it. After the performance began, Song Qingyi has been selling cute and acting once. After being judged as unqualified, Yan Zifei learned how to call animals over and over again.

    His perception of Song Qingyi suddenly became very bad.

    Yan Zifei ignored Song Qingyi who had come over and left with Gu Lingchuan.