Supervisors & Breakers (4)

Cheng Yuan grabbed his gray hair, his eyes flushed.

"Our ancestors are all Chinese medicine practitioners, and there are many secret recipes of traditional Chinese medicine that are not spread out."

"It is those secret recipes that have caused misfortune. There is a large pharmaceutical factory that wants to buy prescriptions and make finished pills. However, Chinese medicine is different from Western medicine. Such a person."

"A prescription requires adjustments to different people's physiques and illnesses before it will be effective. Patients with the same external symptoms have different pathologies. They take the same medicine, and some medicines arrive. If the disease is eliminated, some will worsen the symptoms. The dosage of the medicine can only be determined after careful questioning, smelling, cutting, and diagnosis by Chinese medicine."

"No matter how good the secret recipe is, if it is used incorrectly, it is the same poison. But those people don't understand. They just want to buy a prescription, and they don't hesitate to set up a set for our family."

Cheng Yuan lowered his head, fingers in his short hair, shaking all over.

The scene of medical troubles circulated in his mind continuously, and the quack curse could not go away. After this stimulation, Cheng Yuan's elderly grandfather could not afford to be ill, and soon passed away.

The medical ethics of becoming a family is also questioned by everyone.

Cheng Yuan repeatedly confirmed the prescription he prescribed, and checked the deceased. It was found that something was wrong. The other party had passed away in an emergency. He and the family of the deceased went to court. There was evidence that the situation could be reversed, but the appearance of one person changed everything.

Zong Zhengqian.

Zong Zhengqian and himself did not believe in Chinese medicine. With prejudice, he overturned the evidence provided by Cheng Yuan, and used the experiment of feeding medicine on mice, which seemed to be very imprecise in Chinese medicine, and convicted Cheng Yuan of misdiagnosis.

The mouse died after taking a large amount of Chinese medicine. Zong Zhengqian prescribed a chemical test and found that the Chinese medicine contained toxic ingredients. He asserted that the death of the patient was indeed caused by taking Chengyuan's medicine.

Zong Zhengqian didn't understand Chinese medicine at all, so he used the international test of toxicity to give Chengyuan a conclusion.

However, Chinese medicine has a long history of using poison to fight poison, and only Chinese medicine can treat some difficult and complicated diseases.

Cheng Yuan tried to excuse again and again, but he was a silly person and weak in power, and in the end he did not clear his stigma.

All the doctors in the Cheng Family were notorious for treating the dead. No one wanted to see them. Cheng Yuan's doctor's license was revoked and he could no longer practice.

In a fast-paced city, Chinese medicine has a meager income. Now, the clinics that get married can no longer be opened.

Cheng Yuan had to compensate the family of the deceased with a large sum of money.

At this juncture, the pharmaceutical factory once again proposed to buy the secret recipe of Chengjia, and Chengyuan's family was forced into a difficult situation and had to sell the recipe.