Primitive Demon Repair (12)

The next day, the orcs who violated the rules were picked up by cocklebur and white fungus and went to clean the streets.

    The brooms used to clean the streets were made by Qin Beinan instructing the orcs to gather hay and pierce them out. Cocklebur and white fungus took the initiative to act as supervisors, supervising the offending orcs to clean every corner of the tribe.

    At noon, the two checked the streets and looked at the neat houses and smooth roads, and they were full of emotion for a while.

    "The Ear Tribe is really different!"

    Tremella sniffed her nose, the unpleasant smell in the air disappeared, and she felt that her mood became better.

    Xuan Er scratched his ears: "Well, no matter how strange Gu Lingchuan's decision is, but in the end facts will prove that he was right."

    This is why, after Gu Lingchuan formulated rules that they didn't understand, Xuan Er Even though he was confused, he still followed the rules.

    At this time last year, the orcs of the Eared Tribe were still living in low thatched huts, and the air was full of bad smells. All the orcs were used to the chaotic environment, so after the new house was built, they still maintained The old habits did not find anything wrong with this at all.

    However, let the orcs do not excrete anywhere, and then clean the streets, and in just one day, the tribe changed its appearance.

    The smelly smell disappeared, the neat houses and roads, they only discovered that the Ear Tribe had completely changed.

    Tremella and Xanthium discovered this, and other orcs naturally discovered it.

    That night, another orc used to forget the new rules and violated the rules, but there were only three people, and these three were also punished.

    For the orcs, the most terrible punishment is no food. They just stopped for dinner. The orcs were so hungry that they screamed. When they saw other orcs eating, they thought that they would be hungry for a day after the second violation. Always remember the rules of the tribe.

    The effects of the new rules of the Ear Tribe were immediate. In just a few days, the beasts became accustomed to the toilet. They experienced the convenience of the toilet and found that the streets were much cleaner and the air was fresher, and they began to spontaneously restrain themselves.

    At this time, the corn seeds sown by Gu Lingchuan sprouted.

    Gu Lingchuan went to see the growth of corn every day, and sometimes flew far away as prototypes and exchanged animal skins for salt.

    As Gu Lingchuan's strength improved, he only needed three days to go back and forth, and while exchanging salt, he also found various seeds.

    Qin Beinan was looking for iron ore nearby. In autumn, when the corn was harvested, Qin Beinan did not find iron ore. However, coal was found in the upper reaches of Shaluo River.

    This autumn is destined to be a busy harvest season.

    The Orcs of the Ear Tribe were divided into two groups, one group to harvest potatoes and corn, and one group to mine coal. The orcs' lives were busy and fulfilling every day.