Primitive Demon Repair (17)

Chihuan looked ugly.

    Hearing the meaning of ear tribe orcs, Gu Lingchuan's awakened beast is still very powerful!

    In this case, if Gu Lingchuan returned to the Blackscale Tribe, wouldn't he be able to become the leader of the Blackscale Tribe?

    Chihuan couldn't accept the rubbish expelled by the tribe. Gu Lingchuan was better than himself, so he thought about it and had a plan.

    "Oh, Gu Lingchuan, you stupid guys don’t know, Gu Lingchuan was once a member of our Black Scale tribe, but he was an orc expelled from the tribe, and he stayed in your ear tribe , I must use you to gain my father's approval and return to the Black Scale Tribe!"

    Chi Huan said maliciously.

    The orcs from the other black scale tribes glanced at each other and saw new hope.

    Yes, Gu Lingchuan is a waste orc expelled from the Blackscale tribe. If Gu Lingchuan, who became the leader of the Eared Tribe, wants to return to the Blackscale Tribe, the Eared Tribe can only treat them kindly!

    Several orcs suddenly became hardened.

    "Yes, you let us go and we return to the tribe to speak for Gu Lingchuan and let the leader flush and accept Gu Lingchuan. Otherwise, our leader will flatten your ear tribe!"

    "Do you know who Lord Chihuan is? Lord Chihuan is the best son of Chi Lie, the leader of the Heilin tribe, let Gu Lingchuan come to see Lord Chihuan!"

    Chihuan's subordinate yelled.

    Heier couldn't help but look at the people in Chihuan with caring eyes.

    Gu Lingchuan’s origin is certainly not a secret in the Youer Tribe. When he was rescued by Cocklebur and Tremella, he was seriously injured and fell into the Shaluo River because of being attacked by orcs from the Blackscale Tribe.

    The Blackscale Tribe almost killed Gu Lingchuan. Why did Chihuan and his party feel so confident that Gu Lingchuan would want to return to the Blackscale Tribe?

    Gu Lingchuan is so powerful that he has done his best not to retaliate against the Heilin tribe, and the people in Chihuan haven't seen the situation clearly!

    The black ears taught by Qin Beinan are no longer the black ears that were once pure and stupid!

    He is an advanced version of black ears!

    Hei Er immediately laughed: "I think the leader wants to see you. Who doesn't want to torture his enemy? Ha ha ha."

    When Hei Er let out a blackened laugh, he was suddenly led by the leader. Gu Lingchuan walked in, he raised his eyebrows and looked at the people in Chihuan.

    "Torture is not necessary, but interrogation is necessary. Recently, the tribe's manpower is a bit nervous. We need young and middle-aged laborers to work. The orcs of the Blackscale tribe are strong and strong, and they are good seedlings for slaves."

    Gu Ling Chuan thought.

    Heier's eyes lit up when he heard the words: "Brother Gu, do you mean, are we going to attack the Blackscale tribe?"