Chapter 162

Gu Lingchuan didn't know what the unfamiliar neighbor came up to do with him, and now he understood.

    He pondered for a while, and was a little bit happy. He didn't know the bizarre dog-blood life experience. An Chen knew it was excusable. After all, he was the other party involved in the civet cat swapping the prince, but he didn't know where he came from the old neighbor , Where did you know?

    Back at school, Zhou Yu stepped on a point and waited for Gu Lingchuan to leave get out of class.

    He was a little anxious. After rebirth, Gu Lingchuan was completely different from the person in his memory. Although he still had the same appearance and temperament, he was caught in the eyes of the other party’s insensitive eyes, and Zhou Yu felt in his heart. fear.

    Where is the problem?

    Zhou Yu recalled everything that happened before his rebirth, and compared it with his post-rebirth. There was basically no deviation. Gu Lingchuan was still taciturn, and he was mixed up in high school and was despised by his neighbours.

    The biggest change is that he and Gu Lingchuan did not sit at the same table, so he did not have time to care about Gu Lingchuan and let him develop friendship with him.

    About the effect of his own rebirth, Gu Lingchuan got lucky this time and was admitted to National Tsing Hua University. This made Zhou Yu, who was barely admitted to a pheasant university, envied and jealous.

    Zhou Yu didn’t care about these small deviations. He knew too well how to hook Gu Lingchuan. He was able to do so many years before rebirth. Even after he died, Gu Lingchuan still had a deep love for him. Gu Lingchuan hasn't caught it yet?     However, the reality is that Gu Lingchuan didn’t pay attention to him at all. Every time Zhou Yu came to him, he just said a few words. Before Zhou Yu could use his methods, Gu Lingchuan left with An Chen impatiently. Chasing past can only eat a mouthful of car exhaust.     Even, because Zhou Yu interrupted Gu Lingchuan and An Chen's gatherings every time, An Chen became more and more disgusted with Zhou Yu. The young man who was always happy and angry now frowned when he saw Zhou Yu, which made Zhou Yu vomit blood. ——He originally wanted to take An Chen while hooking on Gu Lingchuan, and then abandon An Chen to retaliate against each other by knowing An Chen's preferences.     An Chen had such a bad first impression of him, how could he hook up?

    Let alone abandon the other party.

    Gu Lingchuan had left the classroom long ago. He smoked a cigarette on the roof of the opposite teaching building. After smoking half a cigarette, he wiped out the cigarette butts and threw them into the trash can. He watched Zhou Yu pace back and forth in front of the building. No human face can be seen at this position, but he can only be seen walking around quickly, just like an ant falling on a hot pot.

    Gu Lingchuan lost a piece of gum and chewed. A black black Maybach drove downstairs. Gu Lingchuan watched the car stop. He chewed the gum and let out a bubble with a smile on his face and walked downstairs. go with.     Zhou Yu didn't stop Gu Lingchuan. Before the bell rang after class, he saw Gu Lingchuan walking out from the opposite teaching building with his hands in his pockets and walking towards the Maybach parked there.     The tall young man propped his hand on the car door, knocked, and the car door opened. An Chen glanced at Zhou Yu indifferently and accurately. He frowned, Zhou Yu subconsciously shrank his shoulders and retreated, An Chen retracted his gaze and raised his hand. Lingchuan pulled into the back seat of the car.     Before the door was closed, the two people in the car bowed their heads and said something. Gu Lingchuan turned his head with a smile, as if he was about to kiss An Chen. An Chen didn’t avoid it, but turned his face to cooperate, raising his eyes slightly to make it clear to meet Gesture.     Zhou Yu's eyes widened in disbelief. The one who was obsessed with cleanliness and had not had an intimate act in ten years of dating, and who had been hiding his sexuality, took Gu Lingchuan's hand, and the two cuddled closely together. Scrupulously kissing on the college campus!     Zhou Yu's jealous eyes were red, and he didn't lose his mind by gritting his teeth.     How can Gu Lingchuan and An Chen have such a relationship?     The door closed and the car started, leaving Zhou Yu with a grim face.     Inside the car, Gu Lingchuan tilted his head and asked: "Did the things on my face be wiped off?"     "Yeah."     An Chen's cool finger touched Gu Lingchuan's dimples that sometimes appeared. , Touch and leave.     The handsome young man's attitude with lowered eyebrows and close together was exceptionally gentle, Gu Lingchuan raised his eyes, his Adam's apple rolled slightly, such An Chen was really attractive.