Interstellar Wanted Guide (15)

After a long time, the spacecraft behind the central control room started up and flew away from Planet 182 in the central galaxy with a roar.

    "Now, we start to flee formally. Our goal is to conquer the sea of ​​stars and set off!" Gu Lingchuan said excitedly, driving the spacecraft and evacuating most of the central control room.

    Hamlet had an epiphany: "Dare to love, the "Interstellar Wanted Guide" means such a thing."

    "The result is satisfactory. The method used in the process can be ignored." Gu Lingchuan glanced down at the change from blood red to light. The pink ring smiled with satisfaction.

    Let the protagonist suffer the mutual harm of Zhou Qing and achieve perfection!

    "Host, I have received the story of the collapse, I will transmit it to you." Hamlet sent a document to Gu Lingchuan's consciousness.

    After accepting the original text, Gu Lingchuan suddenly became interested: "Xie Weizhou secretly studied the evolution characteristics of silicon-based life, and discovered that the origin of silicon-based life is the earth, but the original body is actually a human? Then we might as well go to the earth to see."

    Hamlet finished browsing The original text was filled with righteous indignation:

    "Host, you are too kind to Xie Weizhou, he is the biggest villain! I thought the original owner had two bodies and Xie Weizhou did something. It turned out that when the original owner was discovered by Xie Weizhou, he could do it. Controlling two bodies at the same time."

    "Xie Weizhou is also too vicious. He found the original owner. After the original owner awoke, he treated him as a friend. The protagonist Xie Weizhou was freaked out and took the original owner back to the empire as experimental materials. The original owner was imprisoned and used the chip to control the original owner."     "I'm so angry, the original owner was so smart. When he resisted the control of his brain implants, his brain was damaged and his memory disappeared. The original owner was also a genius in silicon-based life. He became an experimental subject with low IQ. Ah, ah, Xie Weizhou is too damn! You should torture him to death, the host!"     Gu Lingchuan laughed.

    "Don't worry, after the culprit Xie Weizhou and Zhou Qing are bound, Zhou Qing will definitely do what Xie Weizhou did to the original owner in order to remove the forcible mark. No, for an Omega, Zhou Qing can only do it. It’s too much. Someone will do it for you. Why should we work hard?"

    "Oh, yeah, Zhou Qing is not a good crop, let them stay for a long time, and they won’t have time to hunt us down, hehehe, it’s so happy. Ah!" Hamlet was happy now.

    Driving the spacecraft, Gu Lingchuan sailed all the way to the constellations where the old humans lived, and returned to the deserted land that had become ruins.

    After the galaxy failed, the planet fell, and the dead galaxy was completely dark, and only a few sporadic planets were hidden in the darkness.

    This is a completely silent world.

    After the spacecraft landed, everything was silent, the ancient earth was barren, and the entire planet was covered by a thick layer of ice, and there was no sign of life.

    The earth today is strange and lonely.

    Long before the planet was exhausted, the building complex collapsed, and all life was completely wiped out by time and disaster. Through the ice layer, we can barely see traces of human existence in the past.