Chapter One Hundred and Two

It was a few weeks since Mal, Josh, Anna and Jenna had rescued the prisoners from the old Castle, and Auradon was finally starting to take shape. Mal's Castle was now fully rebuilt, and construction on the small villages throughout the land was currently underway. The Arcadians and Dalish had settled in, with Mal giving them their own villages to rebuild in their own way, not wanting to mess with any traditions.

Theodore has asked Anna, Jenna, Josh and Sarah to visit their town, so they obliged. They walked into the somewhat large village. The walls around it were currently half way built, with wooden scaffolding surrounding them as stone covered the scaffolding. In the center of the town was a large fire, even in the middle of the day it burned bright.

"Any idea what Theodore wants?" Sarah asks as they walk towards the Village hall. It was much bigger than most of the buildings in the village, with a large tower within the center of it, which looked out over the village, a small window on either side, and the four could just make out crossbows hanging from them.

"I have no idea. I've sorta left them to their own devices here." Jenna admits.

"I would of thought you'd love here now." Anna admits. "They're your people."

"I'm not so sure anymore. Years ago, I was Arcadian through and through. But now... I'm more Auradonian. So it felt wrong coming back here, I don't feel I belong here anymore." Jenna admits as they walk up onto the porch of the Village hall, with two guards stood outside the door. They wore heavy steel white armour, with golden accents running along the shoulder pads and the chestplate.

"They sure got their forges running up quickly." Josh comments and Jenna chuckles.

"That would of been the first thing they'd of done, Josh. Arcadians are proud warriors, armour is one of the most important things to them, along with their weapons." Jenna explains, and Josh glances over at the swords they held. Which were extremely well made. The handles were perfectly made, Josh noticing that the handles were grooved for each soldiers grip personally.

"Lord Theodore has been awaiting your arrival." One of them states, flashing a smile at them. "It is an honour for you to be here." He adds as he steps sidewards so the four could walk in.

The room was already furnished. The center of the room had a fire burning brightly that filled the room with a warm orange light, either side of the room had a stairway that lead to a balcony above, where people stood talking. They all glance down at the four and stop.

"Ah, the defenders. It's an honour to have you here." Theodore says from the end of the room, sat on a small throne-lime chair. It was made out of wood, but had a golden lining all along it, with a red velvet cushion. The four walk around the fire and towards Theodore.

"Thank you for having us, Lord Commander." Josh says as he kneels down, as do the other three.

"I'm sure the four of you are busy back in Auradon City, so I apologize for calling you." Theodore says.

"No trouble at all." Anna smiles as she straightens up.

"What do you need?" Josh asks and Theodore chuckles.

"Oh, I need nothing. I have been working on something since we arrived here. Our finest blacksmiths have been working tirelessly for you, and I'm sure you will all like the results." Theodore states as pushes himself from his chair and walks towards a door to the left, and four follow. The room was practically empty, par four mannequins that held four different sets of armour.

"Lord Commander, these are... Amazing." Jenna comments as she walks over to inspect them. It was definitely Arcadian craftsmanship, but it was different to the usual work. Instead of white, they were mainly black. But two of them had blue accents running along the armour, with a lightning symbol emblazed on the chest piece. Another had orange accents, with a fire symbol, and another had pure white accents with a snowflake on it. The waistline was made of leather, with the Crown Insignia of Auradon emblazed on it. The wrist guards hard small golden spikes running along them. Josh noticed something about his from the others, which was the left hand side index finger was missing.