Chapter Seventeen

As thunder echoes though the halls, a large green mist comes through one of the windows that had been blasted into smithereens and lands just in front of the stairs.

Malifecent.

She emerges from the smoke with a malicious grin as she opens her arms dramatically, scepter in hand. "I'm back!" She exclaims as she looks around and smiles as she soaks in everyone's look, full of fear.

"Oh, it's good to be back. I must tell you, Beasty, it wasn't very nice of you to put me on that Island. But I forgive you. That's what a good person would do" Malifecent says as she cackles, chucking her scepter to her other hand.

"Go away, Mother!" Mal yells and Malifecent turns to face her daughter, an amused look on her face.

"Oh, you're so funny. I know you take after me" She chuckles as she pushes her chest forward. "Come on wand me, chop chop" She says as she stands ready for Mal to give her the power of the wand. Her hunger visible in her eyes. Mal raises the wand and Malifecent smiles widely as she closes her eyes ready. But Mal chuck's the wand towards Fairy Godmother and she catches it.

"Bibbi-Boppity..." She begins but Malifecent eyes shoot open as she turns and points her scepter up.

"Boo!" She yells and everyone freezes in place apart from the VK's. They look around in confusion, Josh runs over to Audrey and inspect her and growls.

"She's done something" Josh says as he walks over and Malifecent starts moving as she cackles away to herself.

"Phsyce." She says as she starts walking around. First she walks over to Beast and looks him over, a nail in her mouth. "In another time" She grins before pushing his glasses sidewards before she walks over to Ben and pushes his crown sidewards.

What is it with this woman and pushing things sidewards.

"Love is for the weak. And completely ridiculous. You have no room in your life for such a weakness Mal" She says as she walks back down the stairs to face the five.

"Love is not weak. It's actually really amazing." Mal says and her mother scoffs.

"Please. It makes you second guess yourself. Makes you vulnerable. You know full well what you want to be, Mal. Evil" She says.

"No I don't, Mom. And I really wish you had never gone there" Mal sobs and Malifecent snarls as you could see the anger flare in her.

"This is not the time for a Tantrum. We are about to start our new rule of terror on this land. And with both the Scepter and the Wand in my possession, we will bring a new dawn on Auradon. To even challenge the might of the Old Dragon Empire" She beams.

"And Now I command the Wand to my hand!" Mal yells and the wand flys out of her mothers hand and into hers.

"It worked!" Josh smiles and Malifecent glares at her daughter as her eyes become enveloped in green.

"Enough playing around! You are all going to regret this!" She says as green smoke erupts around her, before a dragon stands from the Smoke.

"Oh you gotta be shitting me" Josh sighs as he feels the Fire inside him burn, and he pushes it towards the surface, his eyes erupt into a bright shimmer of orange as his hands become enveloped in fire as he charges forward, sending bolts of fire towards the Dragon, causing it to stagger back before it roars, extending its wings and taking flight. Everyone looks up in shock as they begin backing away par Jay who takes a piece of rubble and chucks it towards the Dragon, but it did nothing apart from annoy it. Jay's eyes widen as he chases after his friends, narrowly dodging the fire that was sent towards him. And the duck behind a pillar for cover.