On Hold

So, some of you might of noticed this story hasn't been updated for a while. And that is because I have kinda hit a writer's block for this story, and I seem to be going back to some of my older stories i.e Assassins Touch.

I feel I've been focused too much on this book the flow has been burnt out of me for a while, so I am going to put this story on hold for the time being, and come back when I can be happy with what I write. It will be better for you lot as it will have more character in the writing, not just feeling like I need to update.

Trust me, this story won't be on hold forever. Probably just for a few weeks, Son of Fire has gone on too long for it to be buried.

Anyway, I hope you can all be okay with the little break on this story, I hate to do it but I feel it's needed.

But while I'm away, if you want to leave comments on some ideas for the story, I'd be more than happy to hear them and if I like it, I will happily use the ideas! Now would be the best time so I have more time to think how to incorporate them into Son of Fire.

Anyway, thank you all for the support so far! It means the world to me, I mean we are on 40k+ views, that's insane! I'll see you all soon!