Vote

I promised you all a love interest and there's two different ideas. So we shall decide this with a vote. Either way I'm happy which outcomes wins (by the way you can only vote ONCE)

I don't mind if it Chloe/Koharu I'm just reluctant to pull the trigger since you know her history with Goh but I can work around that with little problems. Whilst on the other side the OC idea I don't mind but could cause plot problems which I could get around by having a chapter every now and then (not too often) with (Y/N) by himself in chapters but overall have some more (Y/N) focused plot during episodes with the rivalry aspect of it most likely ending in the hyper class and after that I have some ideas on what I could do with the OC, so we'll decide via vote.

How will one vote you may ask well you'll see "Chloe/Koharu as the love as the love terest " and "The Oc as the love interest" you are going to add a comment on the on you want and as I've said once before you only have 1 vote.

So with that all said and done. Is it going to be...

Chloe/Koharu as the love interest?

The OC is the love interest?

(It is Friday May 21st 2021 so I'll give you till Friday 4th June so about two weeks since I need a small break to get my mind of off things, don't worry though I'll be back and writing by then and that ain't gonna change unless something happens to Wattled that is)

(Also as a sidenote that I almost forgot to mention once the vote has been concluded I'll change the title of Vote to Vote (Closed)

(Edit: future me here when I say I'm going to have a break I'll be on and answering if anyone messages me I'm just not writing anything)