Part 89

(Continuing where we left off)

Camilla: we're in team rocket here?!

(Y/N): (depressed as tears form) how am I so uncool here. 

Camilla: same here (also depressed)

Alternate Camilla: listen here you fool!

Alternate (Y/N): we're plenty cool! And our potential is a great as a billion pools!

Alternate Camilla: so prepared to lose to our amazing tools!

Camilla: why are you getting us right now?

Alternate Camilla: you see, usually it's a Pokémon bargain sale but nowadays the Pokémon market has come to a crash and now it's lucky if we even see a Pokémon and you folks look like you have plenty strong Pokémon for us to grab. So prepare for your Pokémon to be taken and for you to suffer!

Alternate (Y/N): (looks at Chloe with a glare) especially you!

(Y/N): why are you even in team rocket... me?

Alternate (Y/N): "me?" (Looks closer as realises) it is me! This must be the elite agents of Jessie and James' plan.

Alternate Camilla: I hate those sleaze bags. Especially if this is their doing.

Alternate (Y/N): to answer your question me. (Sadistic grin) After the death of my father I learned that day Pokémon are life forms of destruction and if I wanted to purge that Pokémon (we all know who) from existence I needed some powerful allies and what better organisation than the powerful team rocket.

Camilla: what about you? What about your family?

Alternate Camilla: what family? My family chucked me out on the streets, I was alone for my life as I suffered and starved and all I could remember was their faces as they laughed at as did their stupid aipom and Ludicolo and from that day... I felt hate and I want every person to feel the pain I felt.

Camilla: I see. I was lucky then. My family loved me and treat me like a princess but they died one day as I was on the street but a shining light happened as another woman who I consider a second mother to me took me in and raised me, she and an aipom and Ludicolo too. 

(Y/N): surely you had Pokémon too.

Alternate (Y/N): of course we did.

(Y/N): did?

Alternate (Y/N): I had a Dragonite. He was very confident and kind yet we understood each other. As we caught and recruited new members to our little team.

Alternate Camilla: the same goes for my Lopunny

(Suddenly their balloon explodes)

Alternate Camilla: not again!

Alternate (Y/N): no matter how many times I fix it, it either explodes or something hinders us on it's own!

Alternate Camilla: this is why I said we should get a boat or car!

(They blast away as they disappear behind a building)

Chloe: that was weird. Also, thank goodness I come from the world with this you in it.

(Y/N): (blushing) thanks.

Ash: (to alternate Ash) my name is Ash, hi there!

Alternate Ash: that's weird, my name is Ash. I come from Pallet town.

Ash: sounds like you're talking about me.

Alternate Ash: but how? My full name is Ash Ketchum.

Ash: then that means you're me. What's that about?