part 14

On a snowy day

Ash: man it's so cold.

Goh: it's rare for snow to fall here you know.

(Y/N): I don't know I think it's great, I didn't get to see much snow during my adventures.

(Y/N)/Ash/Goh: morning!

Cerise: morning to you too. I'm afraid I'm having a problem with the lab, the snow is causing malfunctions to the operating systems. So I've decided to close the lab for a few days to perform necessary system maintenance.

Goh: that seems pretty serious

Ash: wait close the lab!

(Y/N): yeah we've just got here! What can we even do today!

Ash: how are we going to eat whilst it's closed!

(Y/N): that isn't much of a problem but yeah how can we eat whilst it's closed!

Goh: thinking with your stomach! And you're encouraging this (Y/N) I thought you were more mature than this!

(Y/N): I am older than you two but I wanted to go on another adventure like we do when we do research for the professor but if he lab is closed we can't go on adventures.

Cerise: my apologies to the three of you but it would help me out if you went back to your homes while things get worked out.

(Y/N): but professor I live back in Johto do I have to fly all the way back to just to come back after a few days! I mean I do plan to visit mom soon but that's still quite a bit away yet.

Cerise: no, no don't worry about that.

(Y/N): oh good then, that's okay.

(Two people are in an office as her phone rings as we see it's Goh's mother Camille)

Camille: hello? Who is it? Oh Goh! You will be home tomorrow? Great. We look forward to seeing you, now safe travels.

Goh: bye.

Ash: so you call your mom every time you go home?

Goh: both mom and dad tend to be busy with all their work. They're usually at the office late so I can't just show up out of the blue.

Ash: wow, what kind of work do they do?

Goh: my dad is a systems engineer and my mom is a programmer.

(Y/N): wow those are some hard jobs! That's got to be stressful.

Goh: yeah and the two of them own their own business together. Whenever there is a system emergency like what's going on with the lab mom and dad's expertise are in high demand.

Ash: woah. I don't really get it but it sounds pretty intense.

(Y/N): high demand huh.  That's some business and finance I don't want to go over.

Goh: scorbunny we live in an apartment okay. So you're going to have to behave yourself I know what maybe I'll get them some kind of a souvenir.

(Timeskip: after shopping)

Goh: I'm getting the bus home now about you two?

Ash: I'm getting the train.

Goh: train? How long does it take to get to Pallet town.

(Y/N): I don't know what to do. Plane?

Ash: I know I'll ask mom if you can stay over at my house.

(Scorbunny sees a bus and drags Goh along)