Part 104

(We start by seeing a girl in a waiting room with a morpeko as we see it's her vs Ash, this is Marnie)

Marnie: Spikemuth has gotta be preserved, so I've gotta win this 

(People cheer as we it's a one vs one battle as we cut to a dark, old and run down looking place with lights barely working as Ash, Goh and (Y/N) arrive here)

Ash: we're gonna have a battle here?

Goh: yup, apparently the directions team yell gave us were right here to this location 

(Y/N): so this is Spikemuth huh. Yeah we got tricked.

(Flashback)

Team yell: we're the honourable members of team yell

Skinny male team yell member: and I have a message from the team that is honest and kind

Female team yell member: the location of today's exciting battle has been moved away from wyndon.

Chubbier team yell male member: it's happening over at Spikemuth!

(Flash back end)

Ash: I guess that is what they said. Wept hey wouldn't trick us though, what reason do they have to do that?

(Y/N): I'm not sure.

Goh: hey they have a gym, this is definitely gotta be it.

(We see piers and a bunch of Pokémon on the stage and a lot of team yell)

Piers: rock and roll!

(We see them jamming out as they approach closer to the noise)

Piers: yeah with excitement this number!

Ash: excuse me!

Piers: toxtricity discharge!

(Toxtricity fires discharge as Pikachu fires thunderbolt to counter it as the attacks cancel each other out)

Ash: hey that wasn't nice!

Piers: we were in the middle of a rehearsal so no one is allowed inside.

Goh: wait hold on, isn't this a gym?

Piers: it's our gym, it's our stage, Spikemuth gym. I'm the gym leader here, a real genius with dark types. Mournful Piers is what my fans call me, now meet the fans! The backing vocals obstagoon! (We see obstagoon is up and roars out with it's vocals) on drums rillaboom! (Rillaboom does it's drumming) on guitar Toxtricity amped form! On base Toxtricity low key form!

(Y/N): I'll give ya a performance alright for attacking my friend! Toxel I choose you! Toxicroak you too! (Sends out toxel and toxicroak) use ice punch!

(Toxicroak uses ice punch)

Piers: obstagoon obstruct!

(Obstagoon uses obstruct blocking the ice punch)

(Y/N): now nuzzle!

(Toxel uses nuzzle hitting obstagoon and paralysing it)

Piers: discharge!

(The Toxtricity uses discharge as toxicroak takes the attack and puts it's arms up to block but gets paralysed as toxel is hit by it and is amped up as it gets really excited and coated in a blue light as it evolves and we see it's evolved into the amped up form of Toxtricity as it uses spark hitting the obstagoon and sending it on it's back and then uses a discharge of it's own as the Toxtricity tanks it)

Toxtricity moveset: acid, spark, discharge, nuzzle

(Y/N): alright then toxicroak use-

Ash: (Y/N) stop!