Pokémon: The Arceus Chronicles 3

(Where we left off at the gigantic explosion the gang and team galactic look at what's going on as heatran fires an attack as the trio of lake guardians block it together using their psychic attack as heatran shoots this lava wave blowing Pikachu and piplup away as their trainers catch them as Croagunk and (Y/N)'s toxicroak hang in there as they're coughing from the smoke and stuff)

(We see the lake guardians are fine as they use their powers as they can see the flame plate inside of heatran as well as actual heatran who is tied up and trapped as the lake guardians look at one another)

(We cut to Cynthia who looks at mt coronet as she takes her hair thing out as her hair falls down and in the style we're used to seeing it in)

(In the Pokémon centre)

Reporter: there has been a sudden increase in air temperature in the vicinity of mt coronet. The Sinnoh Esther service has determined that the cause is the mountain forest fire you're now seeing.

(We see the heatran monster getting closer as piplup is sweating)

Dawn: the heat is intense.

Goh: what happened to that heatran?

Brock: hmm, I can only think of one thing. Some power other than heatran itself is at work here.

(We see lightning shoot out of the hole in the sky as the gang see it)

Goh: what is it now?

(They all go elsewhere)

Goh: this feeling is familiar.

(They are back in that little pocket dimension place as we see the arceus flame p,ate and heatran that is trapped as we see it's the lake guardians and they are relaying what they saw to the gang as they go back to the normal world)

Ash: heatran was there, in the fire.

Dawn: so then, that was the real heatran? 

Brock: yeah, that huge body may just be made up of energy in the form of fire. 

Goh: it looked like heatran was in a daze 

Dawn: then how is it rampaging?

Ash: there was something like a big plank inside right. What was it?

(Y/N): it's an arceus plate.

The gang: huh?

(Y/N): arceus, the the god of all Pokémon. Like how greninja can change typing due to protean arceus has 18 plates and can change its type anytime it wants without even needing to use an attack, it is something not even the likes of a Pokemon like mew could copy or at least copy with ease.

Saturn: the lake guardians. Now toxicroak use sludge bomb!

(Toxicroak fires sludge bomb)

Jupiter: now skuntank use flamethrower!

(Skuntank fires flamethrower)

Mars: purugly use shadow ball!

(Purugly fires shadow ball as they head for the lake guardians as the gang look as we see the trio of lake guardians use psybeam to block all the attacks)

Ash: stop team galactic! 

Jupiter: how is interfering with us gonna help you!

Ash: I want Pokémon to live free! 

Dawn: azelf and the others want us to help them and that's just what we'll do!

Mars: always playing hero.