Sam - I need Space

"Argh I'm so freaking bored." You groaned out to Bucky, you were both sitting on the couch in the main room of the Avenger. The Avenger was a large space ship that had many rooms, offices, smaller ships, kitchens and anything you could think of. It was like a floating building.
The rest of the team was out on a mission, yet again. You and Bucky were still pretty new to the team so you usually stayed behind.

"Yeah, floating through space can get pretty boring." Bucky muttered making you chuckle.
The team had come from all parts of the galaxy, you were from a planet called Rani. The Avengers rescued you from there when the space pirates Hydra invaded, luckily they rescued you before Hydra took you.
Bucky came from Hydra, they used mind control on him but Steve and Sam had rescued him.

"How's things with you and Sam?" Bucky asked making you sigh softly.

"They're okay, he's just so busy lately. We used to be so close and loving, now I'm lucky if I get a kiss on the cheek before he leaves for a mission. I don't know maybe I'm going crazy, he just seems so far away." You muttered as Bucky listened to you and nodded.

"Maybe he's just really stressed out and busy. I would talk to him, Sam is a good guy he'll listen." Bucky said as you nodded and got up from the grey couch.

"I'll talk to him when he comes back. Come on, let's go teach Jarvis how to say fuck."

-

After some time you and Bucky were back in the main room on the couch throwing a ball back and forth.

"I'm going to bribe Tony to make us some cool video game, Peter showed me what video games are. I definitely want to try them." You said tossing the ball back to Bucky as he chuckled.

"It's not so bad having an earthling around. But I still think it's rude that he gets to go on missions and we don't. I'm like 200 years old, you're what? 400? And the kid is 19!" Bucky exclaimed making you chuckle a little.

"Yeah but he wasn't tortured and doesn't have triggers that'll turn him into a killer." You replied as Bucky laughed.

"You're right there. But what's your excuse?" He asked as you stopped throwing the ball.

"Right, sorry. Don't talk about the past, that was the only rule." Bucky said cringing a little, only Sam knew what happened to you back on your home world. The team knew better than to question you about it.

"No, it's okay. I-I was a slave on my world, I was a lot more powerful than my species. So they would keep this magical metal collar around my neck so I couldn't use my power. They didn't have any other use for me but to use me as a slave. I have triggers just like you, and if they are set off I could literally go nuclear." You explained to Bucky before throwing the ball back to him.

"Damn, that's heavy. I guess I can understand though, sounds a lot like Hydra. Maybe we're a lot more similar than I realised." Bucky said flashing a charming smile.

"The Avengers have returned to the ship." Jarvis said over the speakers as you put the ball down and looked up to see the team entering.
They were all covered in green glowing goo.

"What the fuck happened?" You asked standing up and looked at them all.

"We tried to kill a giant monster, it exploded." Steve said, they all looked so absolutely done with life. You couldn't help but laugh.

"It went into my mouth." Peter said popping out from everyone as you covered your mouth and tried to not laugh.

"Go shower you idiots. I'll get some dinner started." You said as they nodded and groaned, you went up to Sam and smiled.