Bucky x reader (NSFW Sub Bucky)

(18+ content, its porn guys its porn)
His eyes could never leave her body, if he was cursed to live in this moment for eternity he would be in heaven.
Watching her lustful movements while she danced around the pole to the beat of the music.
From the way she moved to the lustful look in her eyes was so entrancing, making his cock hard with anticipation.
There were so many man and women watching you, practically foaming at the mouth.
But he was the lucky one, when you were done working you would reward him. As long as he protected you, made sure no one else ever touched you that meant he would always be rewarded.
He desperately wanted to press his hand against his clothed crotch but he knew if you did that he would be disobeying his Mistress. He just needed to be good and hold on until you were done.
He continued to watch your movements until the very end, once you had finished he made his way out to the changing rooms where you would be getting undressed.
He knocked on your door and your sweet voice came through.

"Come in!" You shouted out as he opened the door to see you topless taking off your make up.
It made his cock even harder, his pants painfully tight.

"Hey, baby. Did you enjoy the show?" You asked smiling at him, he came over to you and hugged your instantly burying his face in your neck.
Much like a puppy he loved to cuddle into his Mistress after going a whole hour not being able to touch her.

"Did you miss me or something, puppy?" You teased making him nod.

"Think you can wait until we get home, baby?" You asked pulling him away so you could look at his face.

"I will, for you Mistress." He said making you smile.

"That's my good boy."
You finished getting dressed and left out the back entrance, with Bucky beside you you didn't need to fear for your safest.
With a guard dog like Bucky, no one would ever touch you.
You got into the back of a taxi and headed home.
While you were in the back you pressed your hand onto Bucky's crotch making him quickly cover his mouth.

"Keep quiet, baby. We're almost home." You whispered palming him through this tight jeans.
Bucky didn't even respond, afraid that if he spoke he would let out a loud moan.
You finally made it back to your apartment building and held onto Bucky's hand while you went up in the elevator.

"You looked beautiful tonight." He whispered as you smiled at him.
You reached up and softly kissed his lips.

"Thank you, baby boy." You responded making him bite his lip softly, you knew how much your pet names drove him crazy.
You finally made it to your apartment and sighed at the familiar sight.

"Would you like a shower first, Mistress?" Bucky asked making you smile.

"I would love one, only if you join me." You said seductively as you grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom.
He started the shower as you began to undress, Bucky did the same.
He stared at your body, the lust obvious in his eyes.
You led him into the shower and sighed feeling the warm water on your sore body.

"Look at you, baby." You whispered looking down at his painfully hard cock.
You pushed him softly against the wall so he could steady himself.
You slowly wrapped your hand around his cock as he gasped.

"You were so good for me, always so good for me." You whispered as you began to stroke his cock for him, you could see how relieved he was.

"Mistress." He whispered opening his eyes to look at you.
You turned the water off and sunk to your knees.

"Since you were so good and waited until we got home." You said reaching up to hold his cock and guide it into your mouth.
You began to suck his hard cock as you looked up at him to see him moaning. You made sure to go nice and slow, you liked to draw it out as much as you could. Bucky reached down and held your hair in his hand as you moaned softly and continued to lick and suck at his hardened dick.
After a few minutes you knew by the sounds he was making that he was close. It didn't take him long after tonight.

"I need to cum, please." He whispered through his moans as you squeezed his thigh, he knew that meant you'd given him permission.
He gripped your hair tightly and came down your throat with a loud moan.
You moaned swallowing all of his cum, slowly pulling away and wiping your mouth.
He helped you stand up and you kissed his lips softly.

"Now, let's shower and then we can get onto the real reward."

You both were clean and changed, you were in a slip dress and Bucky in just his boxers.
You made your way to the lounge room with Bucky.

"I hope you're up for more, puppy. Because I'm soaking my panties just thinking about your hard cock inside of my tight pussy." You whispered kissing along his neck.

"Anything for you, Mistress." He replied making you smile.
You bent yourself over the couch and pulled up your dress to reveal your pink panties as Bucky bit his lip.

"Come on soldier, I need a good fucking." You whispered as he reached around to start rubbing your clit through your panties.

"Oh, fuck baby. You feel that? You feel how wet you made me?" You whispered as Bucky groaned possessively.

"I can't wait to feel your pussy around my cock, Mistress." He whispered as you moaned feeling yourself getting even wetter.

"Rip my panties off, soldier. Fuck me as rough as you can." You growled as he gripped onto the top of your panties and ripped them off in one swift movement, it hurt but you loved it.
He gripped your hips roughly and looked down at you with lust.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered before guiding his cock into your waiting and wet pussy.

"Oh god, puppy. You're so fucking big, I forgot how big you were. Does that feel good, sweetheart? You feel my pussy stretching from your cock?" You moaned out as Bucky growled lowly.

"Fuck, yes. I can feel you, you're so tight, Mistress." Bucky moaned out making you smile.
Bucky had gone crazy lusting after you, but if you were being honest you'd gone mad as well. Seeing him in the crowd while you danced made you wet just thinking about what you would do to him.
He gripped your hair making your back arch even more as you moaned feeling his cock even deeper inside of you.

"Fuck baby, that's it." You groaned out gripping onto the couch as you felt him pound into you even more.
The room filled with both of you moaning and swearing as Bucky lost himself in the pleasure.
He reached down and began rubbing your clit while he fucked in and out of you making you bow your head and moan once more.

"Mistress, you feel so good. Oh god, you're so fucking tight. Gonna be your good boy." Bucky moaned out as you smiled and bit down on your lip.
Just hearing those words fall from his mouth made your pussy clench around his cock, making Bucky dig his fingers into the skin of your hips.
You loved waking up the next morning with bruises in the shape of his hands.
You both had lost track of time, lost in your own little world of pleasure and lust.

"Fuck baby, gotta cum. I'm gonna cum, Bucky." You gasped as you gripped onto the couch.

"Cum with me, puppy." You said as Bucky nodded.
You caught a glimpse of him, sweat dripping from his face and his long hair clinging to his skin.
You moan and arched your back feeling yourself climax, Bucky kept fucking into your until he finally came with a loud groan.
Both of you took a moment to catch you breath before he slowly pulled out of you.
He helped you lay onto the couch as you sighed in content.

"How does wine and a movie sound, baby?"