Bucky - Comfort

(I'm just struggling a bit and wanted a little comfort story. Obvs you guys are free to read it. I've been having trouble with dissociation and losing my memory and all that)

I sit on my bed with my knees to my chest as I try to control my breathing.
Where am I?
Suddenly the door opened and I looked up to see a tall man with long brunette hair entering.

"Oh you're awake." He said coming closer as I looked up at him.

"W-Who are you?" I whispered as he stopped and looked at me before smiling softly.

"I'm Bucky. You're name is Y/N. I'm your boyfriend doll, we live in the Avengers tower together." He said sitting on the edge of the bed and looking at me as I slowly nodded.
Bucky could see I was beginning to tear up as he gently took my hand.

"Hey, look at me doll." He whispered as I slowly met his eyes.

"You've done absolutely nothing wrong. You didn't upset me or anyone, I promise you." He said as I nodded and looked into his kind eyes.

"Why don't I remember things?" I whispered closing my eyes as I felt him squeeze my hand.

"It's just your mind protecting you, maybe you had a nightmare. So when you woke up you forgot everything so you would be protected." He replied as I nodded trying to understand everything that was happening.

"And, I'm safe here?" I whispered as he smiled softly and nodded.

"You are angel. Do you want me to go get you some breakfast and bring it up here?" He asked as I shook my head.

"N-No it's okay, I feel like getting up and maybe walking around will help." I replied making him nod his head, I swung my legs over the bed and slowly stood up.
Bucky grabbed a red jacket for me and placed it over my shoulders before I thread my arms through.

"Just in case you get cold." He said making me smile softly.
I thanked him before we left the room, I held onto his hand and followed him down the hall where there was an elevator.

"This place is giant. Who owns all of this?" I muttered before we stepped into the elevator.

"That would be Tony Stark, he's like family to us. It's a long story but we ended up here." Bucky said chuckling lightly as I smiled.

"Is Steve here?" I muttered remembering a small name and face. Bucky's face lit up as he smiled.

"Yes, yeah Steve's here. He's the one that saved us." Bucky said as I nodded and squeezed his hand lightly.
The doors opened into what looked like a kitchen, dining room and living room in one. It was gigantic to say the least.

"We were wondering when you two lazy bitches would get up." Someone said making me chuckle a little, I looked up to see a short brunette man.

"Tony?" I whispered tilting my head as he smiled.

"Y/N had a bit of a rough sleep." Bucky explained as the few people around the room nodded.

"I can get your favourite cereal doll." Steve said as I looked up to him and smiled.

"That would be really nice, thank you." I whispered as Steve went into the kitchen.
Bucky pulled me over to the dining table and sat down beside me.

"Bucky." I whispered looking down at my hands.

"Yeah?" He asked softly before I looked up at him.

"I love you." I whispered making him smile softly.

"I love you too angel, always."

(This was short but oh well, I'm just dealing with so much. Alone)