Yandere Avengers

(Tumblr request)

You ran along the streets of New York, trying as hard as you could to control your breathing while you ran away in fear.
There was so much death and destruction happening around you.
Suddenly you were knocked to the ground and an ugly alien crawled on top of you as you screamed as loud as you could.
Suddenly it was thrown off you, not without scratching your chest making you cry out in pain.
Ironman appeared in front of you as you cried out in pain.

"Please, help." You muttered as he knelt down to you, his mask retracted.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm going to help you." He said as you nodded and held onto your chest while he picked you up in his arms.

"Team, I'm heading back to the tower. I have an injured girl." Tony said before he flew off with you in his arms, you closed your eyes as tight as you could while the wind rushed passed you.
Time began to move weirdly as you came in and out of consciousness.
When you felt like you had a grip of reality again you felt yourself on a bed.

"What's happening?" You muttered to a brunette man above you.

"Shh, you're okay. You were hurt, I'm helping you." He said as you nodded and closed your eyes.

"Sleep, you're exhausted." He whispered as you felt a sharp pain in your arm, it didn't take long for you to fall unconscious once again.

The next time you awoke it was sunny outside and there was no destruction.
You groaned and looked around seeing there was two men standing at the foot of your bed.

"There she is, you're looking better, angel." Tony said as you reached up and rubbed your tired eyes.

"Where am I?" You muttered as they came to either side of your bed.
Steve reached down and ran his hand through your hair as you looked up at him in confusion.

"You're in the Avengers tower, doll. I know you must be confused, but I promise you're safe." He said as you nodded a little.

"Can I go home?" You muttered trying to sit up but Tony stopped you.

"Easy, you need rest. You can't go home yet, Y/N." He said as you pushed his hand away and sat up, groaning in pain a little.

"I'm going home, thank you for taking care of me, but you can't legally keep me here." You said throwing the blankets off and standing up but you fell forward making Steve grab you.

"Actually, doll. We can keep you here, and that's what is best for you." He whispered as you tried to break free from his grip.
You felt Tony brush hair away from you neck as you struggled.

"Let me go!" You screamed as you felt him inject something into your neck.

"Sleep, Y/N. I promise you'll understand soon." Steve whispered as your body went limp against him.

You woke up again a few hours later, this time your hands and legs were restrained to the bed.
You struggled against them before you felt someone's hand go through your hair again. You looked beside you to see Tony again.

"Don't struggle, Y/N. You know it'll only make it worse." He whispered as you felt tears in your eyes.

"I don't understand. Why are you keeping me here?" You replied trying your best to sound confident.

"We could use you around here, Y/N. There's so much innocence and joy in your eyes, you're so beautiful and I know we would all love you so much here." He said, still playing with your hair.

"B-But, I don't want to stay here. I want to go home, you can't just keep me here against my will." You said struggling against the restraints.

"You don't have anywhere to go, wouldn't you rather stay here?" He asked, stroking his hand over your cheek.

"I have somewhere to go! I can go home!" You shouted before he gripped your upper arm and glared at you.

"Don't talk to me like that." He growled as you looked up at him in fear.

"Please, don't hurt me." You whispered as he sighed and let go of your arm.

"I'm sorry, darling. I'm just worried about you. I know you'll be so much safer and loved here. Your parents can't look after you like we can." He said as you looked at him in shock.

"H-How do you know my parents?" You whispered as he smiled softly.

"You don't need to worry about them anymore, I know you'll miss them. You're just a child, but we can be your new family." He said as you began to cry and rip at your restraints.

"What the fuck have you done!" You screamed as he grabbed your throat and applied pressure.

"Tony!" Steve shouted as Tony backed away and groaned.

"I know you're angry, but she's just a girl. She doesn't understand." Steve said coming over to you and smiling.

"It's okay, sweetheart. If you want to go, go." Steve continued as he took away your restraints and you immediately got up.
You slowly backed away from them before running.

"Steve, what the fuck did you just do?" Tony growled, stalking towards Steve.

"Trust me, Tony. She'll be back, Wanda wanted to meet her." Steve said smiling wickedly as Tony stopped and smiled.

"I'm sure she'll be happy to make a new friend."

Steve and Tony sat in the infirmary, they new it wouldn't be long.
They heard a scream and saw you running towards them, making them both smile.
You ran to Tony and hugged him tightly as you cried.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please." You cried out as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Oh, angel. It's okay, did Wanda show you the truth?" Tony whispered as you nodded.

"I don't want to leave." You whispered as Tony looked up and saw Wanda entering.

"I always wanted a little sister or daughter." Wanda said making the two men smile.

"Don't worry, she won't ever run away again." Wanda whispered, watching Tony hold you.

"Never again."