Shattered / Part 2

The three men watched as you sobbed quietly.
Considering everything that happened to you, it was justified that you were sobbing your eyes out.

"I know this is all scary, I was in Hydra as well. They gave me this." Bucky said, holding his metal hand up for you to see.
You reached out with your one arm and ran your fingers over his hand.

"Maybe I could get one." You whispered as he smiled sadly.

"That would be a wonderful idea." He replied making you giggle softly.

"They made me so ugly." You whispered, tearing up again.

"You're not ugly at all, doll." Steve said as you looked up to him.

"Maybe they can replace my face and the skin they took off." You whispered to him, as he smiled as well.

"You're in safe hands here, Y/N. We will do everything we can to help you." Steve said as you nodded.

"Why don't you get some rest for now? I know you've technically been asleep for a long time but your mind needs to rest." Bruce suggested as you nodded a little.

"Will you stay?" You whispered to Steve as he smiled at you softly.

"Of course I will."

--

You were fast asleep while Tony examined you, taking measurements from all your wounds.

"I should be able to get some silicone skin to make it look best as possible. Getting the arm will be the hard part, I could probably buy one and modify it myself." Tony said as you began to wake up.
Steve held onto your hand as you slowly woke up.

"Sir?" You whispered in a haze as you looked at Steve.

"It's okay, Y/N. You're with us, remember?" He said as you stared at him for a while.

"She's still out there, isn't she?" You whispered as Steve looked at you in confusion.

"Who?" He said as you groaned and slowly sat up.

"My clone. That's why they took so much from me. To make a clone." You whispered as Steve nodded.
That explained why there were so many pieces missing.

"We noticed your teeth." Steve said as you looked at him in fear.

"It's okay, we won't hurt you because of that." Steve reassured as you nodded.

"I don't remember anything before Hydra. They never told me what I was." You replied as Steve nodded.

"Okay, that's alright. Also, this is Tony, he's going to help get you a new arm and help with everything else." Steve said as you looked up and nodded.

"It's nice to meet you, thank you for helping." You said making Tony smile.

"It's my pleasure. Now! What's your favourite colour!?" He asked making you chuckle.

"Hmmm probably (whatever yours is)" You replied as he nodded and ran out of the room.

"What is he doing?" You asked Steve making him chuckle.

"We never ask about Tony."

--

Steve had helped you down to the main room where you saw Bucky again.
It was comforting to know there was someone else here that knew what Hydra was like.
You sat at the table with Bucky and Steve with some food before you looked to the both of them.

"Will I be able to stay here?" You whispered as they looked at you sadly.

"Of course, Y/N. We'll do everything we can to make sure you're safe."

(i didn't have motivation for this)