Yandere Tony - Part 2

After your elevator ride with Tony you found yourself locked in your own room.
You had no idea what had gotten into Tony and you were scared.
You heard your door opened and looked up to see Tony entering with a plate full of food.

"Tony, please let me out." You said standing up and rushing over to him.

"Shh, sweetheart. It's okay, I brought you some food. Go sit down." He said as you stood your ground.

"Y/N." He warned as you sighed and went back to your bed.
You weren't very strong willed, and he knew that.

"I didn't do anything wrong, why am I being locked away?" You questioned as he sat in front of you and handed you the plate he was carrying.

"You've done nothing wrong at all. It's everyone else, I'm terrified that they'll hurt you." He replied as you looked at him in confusion.

"The team would never hurt me though." You whispered looking away from him.

"I know they wouldn't, but they might take you away from me." He whispered reaching forward to hold your face softly.

"They're my family too, Tony." You whispered looking into his eyes.

"I know you care about them, and I'll let you see them don't worry." He said as you nodded slowly.

"I'm afraid." You whispered looking away from him as he tucked a piece of hair behind your ear.

"You never have to be afraid again, baby. I'm here to take care of you." He said as you closed your eyes.

"But I don't have free will anymore." You muttered feeling tears in your eyes.

"Oh, sweetheart. Of course you do, you can still roam around the tower with me. I can take you out in the city, you just need to stay by my side that's all." He whispered as you reached forward to hug him.
He smiled and wrapped his arms around you.

"Shh, babygirl. I've got you." He whispered, kissing the side of your head.
You knew that it was wrong, but this was all you'd known.
Before the Avengers you just had your father, he was obsessive but he hurt you a lot.
Tony wouldn't hurt you like he did.
Maybe this wasn't the worst thing.

"Tony?" You whispered as he played with your hair gently.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Would you ever hurt me if I did something wrong?" You asked quietly trying to not let your voice break.

"No, never sweetheart. I would never hurt you, if you did something wrong I would let you know but yiu wouldn't be punished." He said as you nodded.

"Good, I don't like punishment." You whispered as you pulled away and looked at him.
He gently wiped away a stray tear and smiled.

"Can you eat for me, sweetheart?" He asked as you nodded and looked down at your food.

"Can we watch a movie later?" You asked making him smile.

"Of course we can, angel. We can watch whatever you want." He replied as you nodded and began eating.

"Good girl."

--

Steve bumped into Tony in the hallway and stopped him before he walked away any further.

"Where's Y/N? Is she okay?" Steve asked as Tony looked at him.

"She's just a bit sick at the moment that's all, so I'm taking care of her in her room." Tony said as Steve looked at him in suspicion.

"I'm gonna go see her." Steve said pushing passed Tony.
He quickly followed behind Steve to your room where Steve opened the door to see you in bed watching a movie.