Dark Bucky

(Male reader)

Was this better than Hydra?
You weren't sure.
Maybe it was, Bucky treated you better than they could've.
Your thoughts were cut off when you heard the door to your room open.
It was better than a cell.

"Master?" You whispered looking up to see Bucky.
When he had escaped and taken out the Avengers he knew he couldn't leave without you. He would never let you go.

"Up, you need some food." He said as you nodded and stood up.
He stopped you and kissed the side of your head.

"Anything you want to say?" He asked in his low voice, next to your ear.

"I missed you, Master." You replied making him smile sadistically.

"That's my good boy." He whispered before leading you out of the room.
You sat down at the dining table like usual as he prepared food for you.

"How was your day?" You whispered as he smiled and looked at you.

"Do you really want to hear about the gruesome murders?" He asked as you looked away and shook your head.

"N-No, I was just wanting to be nice." You muttered making him chuckle softly.

"So sweet, even after everything that's happened." He said as you looked down at your hands.

"Don't be sad, baby boy. They'll never touch you again." He said as you nodded softly.
You sat in silence until he brought over a bowl of pasta.
He sat across from you with his own dish as you looked down at it.

"Maybe, I could come out with you one day. Just to get out of this house." You muttered playing with your food, you could feel him glaring at you.

"Maybe you haven't gotten through your head how all of this works." He growled as you kept your head down.

"Look at me." He said lowly as you looked up in fear.

"You don't leave, because as soon as you leave they'll find you and take you away from me. Is that what you want? You want to go back to hydra without me, have them punish and torture you again?" He grumbled as you felt tears in your eyes and shook your head.

"No, I'm sorry." You whispered as his face softened and he sighed.

"I know it's hard for you to understand, but you will one day."

Once you had finished dinner you sat on the couch and waited for Bucky to finish showering.
It usually went the same every night, Bucky would come home, you would have dinner, watch tv with him and then sleep.
You got bored of it pretty quickly.
Bucky finished and sat beside you wrapping his arm around you.

"Can we do something else tonight? Maybe something fun." You muttered as Bucky turned to you.

"I know you get bored, baby doll." He said leaning in and kissing your neck.

"Why don't you let me entertain you, hmm?" He said continuing to kiss your neck.

"I know those monsters in Hydra did things to you, but I want to show you how much fun in can be when it's with me. Let me in, Y/N." Bucky whispered as his hand went to your crotch and hovered over it.
Maybe all of this was wrong, but you couldn't lie and say you hadn't been craving pleasure and affection.

"Please, Master." You whispered softly as he chuckled lowly.

"That's my good boy." He whispered pressing his hand over your clothed crotch as you whined a little.

"Say my name." He whispered into your ear as you buried your face in his neck.

"Bucky, please." You whispered making him chuckle darkly once more.

"I'm never going to let you go, you're always going to be mine." He said rubbing his hand down harder as you closed your eyes and bit your lip.

"Yours, always yours."