Stucky - Taste the Blood

(I'm finally back! Yayyy rough week my guys. Also Nat isn't very good in this so just warning oh and Tony is the villain! Have fun :)

You worked for Tony Stark, he was the richest and most evil person in the world.
He wasn't too bad with you, he liked to show you affection out of everyone. Among other things, he also liked to hurt you if you didn't obey his orders.

"Mr. Stark." You asked entering his office as he looked up at you and smiled.

"Come in darling." He replied as you walked towards him and smiled as well.

"I have something I need you to do for me." He said taking his glasses off as you froze, afraid of what he would say.

"I need those wonderful powers of yours." He said as you nodded, you knew he would say that.

"Come sit down." He said standing up from his office chair and gesturing to it. You walked over and sat down hugging your small body as you felt his hand go through your hair.

"I know my lovely little dove gets nervous. But I'm right here beside you dear." He whispered as you looked up and nodded.
The door opened and Tony's men dragged in two other men with black bags over their head. The bags were ripped off and they groaned, you could see Tony's men had already roughed then up.
One had long dark brown hair and a beard and the other blonde hair and a clean face. They looked up at you then to Tony.

"Should've fucking guess." The brunette growled as Tony helped you up and held onto your hand leading you to them.

"Now, we all know I don't like getting my hands dirty. If you may?" He said gesturing to his guards as they gripped the other men's face and ran a blade along their cheek.

"What the hell was that about?" The blonde growled as their cheek bled. You knew what this meant.
Tony leant forward to the blonde man first and collected a drop of blood on his thumb as they watched him in confusion.
Tony turned to you and smiled as you looked up at him in fear.

"Open." He demanded as you hesitated but close your eyes and opened your mouth and poked out your tongue. Tony smiled and pressed his thumb onto your tongue smearing the blood down it. He pulled away and you shut your mouth closing your eyes even tighter.

"What the fuck is this!?" The brunette shouted as you gasped and fell to the floor groaning in pain.

"Deep breaths darling." Tony said as you struggled and suddenly sat up with your eyes glowing.
The two men watched you in fear.
It was as if you were in a trance.

"Information." Tony demanded as you began to talk in a monotone voice.

"His name is Steve Rogers, the other is Bucky Barnes. They are forming a rebellion with many other people against your name." You said as Tony smiled and Steve and Bucky looked at you and Tony in shock.
You listed off more information before you gasped and fell to the floor panting.

"H-How did that just happen?" Steve whispered in disbelief as you tried to stand up and Tony helped you up gently.

"That was perfect, such a good girl." He praised as you leant against him, you felt weak after that.

"Find out the location of the rebels." Tony demanded pushing you forward to face Steve as he looked at you.
He could see you didn't want any of this.

"It's alright." He whispered as your heart melted, it was so simple but his words were so kind and you knew there was no venom behind his words.
You didn't want to do this.
They were the last hope against Tony Stark.

"I'm too weak." You whispered looking back at Tony as he looked back at you.

"No you're not." He growled back.