Avengers - Arm

(I got promoted bois, I'm a supervisor lets goooo i get a ton of money too. This is the longest I've gone without been fired lol)
(Gore warning)

It was the year 1945, you had basically grown up in Hydra.
Your father was one of the heads of Hydra, you mainly just helped him around the lab. Hydra wasn't a good place, obviously.
You were around seventeen now, your father had said he had something planned for you. Something that would make him proud of you.
You woke up in your tiny room to your father opening the door.

"Get dressed sweetheart, today's the day." He said as you nodded, he looked away while you quickly got changed into your usual Hydra uniform.

"Can I know the surprise yet father?" You asked as he led you out of your room.

"Well, as you know we've been working on trying to get this new super soldier serum to work to create the perfect solider. On top of having a very strong soldier for Hydra we want to test a new metal arm that I've built. But first, we need someone to test the arm, to see if it'll work. And I thought you were the perfect person to test it." Your father said as you stopped in your tracks and looked up at him.

"Y-You're going to take my arm?" You whispered in fear as he smiled and ran his hand over your cheek.

"Yes sweetie, but you'll be doing Hydra proud and especially me. I know it'll hurt but I'll be right by your side." He said as you backed away from him.

"I-I don't want to. Please, please I don't want to." You whispered before two guards grabbed you by your arms.

"No! No please, please I'm scared!" You screamed out as tears streamed down your face and they dragged you down to your father's lab.

"It'll be okay darling, I'll be right beside you the entire time." Your father said as the guards strapped you to the table, you fought for your life and screamed as loud as you could before your father strapped a muzzle around your mouth to stop you from screaming.

"You're doing this for me." He whispered running his finger over your cheek as you cried and sobbed your heart out.

"Are we using a saw?" One of the doctors asked as your father nodded.

"Yes, it'll cut through the bone the quickest." Your father replied as you continued to scream your heart out.
You shook your head violently as your father ignored your cries.
You closed your eyes and begged to whoever would listen that this nightmare would end. Suddenly you felt cold metal press against your skin and then pain you had never gone through before. You screamed as they began to saw your right arm off. You were almost going to throw up in the muzzle, the pain absolutely unbearable.
He was about halfway through, now sawing through your bone. The muzzle didn't dull your screams at all, the whole Hydra base hearing you.
The world began to spin as you fought to stay alive, you felt sick and just wanted to die. Soon he was finished as you looked down to see endless pools of blood and your arm gone.
Your body gave up and you passed out, maybe that was for the best.

-

You woke up again, you didn't know how long you had been unconscious.
You felt even more pain this time, throughout your entire body as you convulsed.

"Her body's rejecting the arm!" You heard your father shout as you screamed again and again.
You just wanted this hell to end.

"Knock her out!" Was the last thing you heard before falling unconscious once again.

-

"Of course it didn't work, she's fucking useless. But of course her father doesn't have the heart to kill her. So we have to put her on ice." You heard a voice say as you opened your eyes to see a Hydra agent carrying you.