Steve/Bucky - It's already begun

You know what? I'm a little sick of being the hero, a little sick of saving everyone's fucking useless lives and all I ever get back is pain and loneliness.
People are selfish and take whatever they want.
Everyone is going to get their karma, I can promise that.

"Y/N? You doing okay?" I heard a voice say as I turned around to see Steve. I was on the roof of the Avengers building.

"I'm going to make everyone suffer." I growled as he looked at me with worry.

"Y/N? What's going on?" He asked as I turned around and faced him.

"I'm finally powerful enough to do what I was put on earth to do. Everyone was right Steve, I will be the destruction of humanity. And I can't fucking wait to get started." I growled, I think out of everyone Steve always knew I would break.

"Don't do this." He pleaded as I chuckled.

"Steve, everyone is only going to get what they deserve. The spell I will cast will see what everyone has done and punish them accordingly. It's all karma and once it is done everything will be balanced. Isn't that fair?" I said stalking towards him as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You will plunge the world into chaos Y/N, you know you can't do this." He pleaded again as I tilted my head and smiled.

"Watch me." I whispered before I snapped my fingers. (Thanos!?)
Everyone from earth disappeared in a second.
Don't worry they'll all be back, most of them.
The spell I had cast would bring humans into a void where they would be judged and punished accordingly. I had already had my punishment, I was balanced. (Giving me Thanos and Harrow vibes)
The punishments were as bad as the crimes. I know what you're thinking, Bucky will be getting punished beyond recognition, but he won't get much punishment. The things he did were awful, but he's already been punished for them and he's almost balanced.
Most of the team would be pretty safe, they all had their fair share of punishments before this and were all close to balance.
This spell wasn't for them, it was for humanity. To punish everyone that hasn't been punished for what they've done.
Even the smallest thing would be judged.
I waited a few minutes before Steve reappeared in front of me and fell to his knees panting.
His punishment was over and I knew it wouldn't last very long.

"It wasn't that bad was it?" I asked looking down at him as he slowly stood up.

"Nothing I can't handle, it's the world I'm more worried about. Oh god Bucky." He whispered before someone rushed out to us.

"Oh thank fuck Steve!" Bucky yelled running forward to hug Steve.

"Everyone around me disappeared, I don't know what happened." Bucky whispered as I watched both of them.

"Wait, you didn't get punished?" Steve muttered as Bucky looked at him in confusion and then to me.

"Bucky has already been punished for the crimes he committed, he was balanced before I even cast the spell." I explained as Steve looked down in thought.

"Can someone please fill me in?" Bucky said as I looked to him.

"I cast a spell that will judge the entirety of humanity and they will be punished accordingly. Everyone will get what they deserve, there's no unnecessary pain. All of this is just karma and fairness." I explained as I saw something in Bucky's eyes.
I think he agreed with me.

"You have to stop this Y/N, you don't understand what this could do to the world." Steve growled facing me before Bucky grabbed his arm.

"Wait Steve, it makes sense doesn't it? Everyone that's getting punished deserves it. Y/N said it herself, it judges people for what they've done and if they've made up for it or not. Isn't that fair?" Bucky said as Steve looked at him in shock.

"What about all the children who's parents will disappear?" Steve growled at the both of us as I shrugged.

"They obviously weren't good people, definitely not worthy of a child." I said as Steve glared at me.

"End this now Y/N." He demanded as I smiled.

"Steve, I can't end this. It's only just beginning."