Platonic Tony / Young Reader

You were panicking, you were in so much pain, you were so scared.

"Tony!" You screamed out as you sat against your bed on the floor.
You'd dislocated your knee, you didn't even know how it happened.
All you'd done is twisted your leg.
You felt like you were going to pass out, your skin was covered in sweat and you could see stars in your eyes.

Tony was in his office working when Friday called out to him.

"Sir, Y/N has dislocated her leg in her room." Friday said as Tony's eyes widened and he quickly leapt out of his chair.
He ran to the elevator as fast as he could.

"Y/N, Tony is on his way." Friday said as you cried and nodded, trying your best to keep still.
After only 30 seconds Tony ran through your door to see you on the ground crying.

"Tony." You cried out in relief as he rushed to you.

"Hey, sweetheart. What happened?" He asked, kneeling beside you as you cried.

"I don't know, it hurts. I think I'm gonna pass out." You cried as tiny nodded.

"Okay, love. It's okay. Friday, get Bruce here please." He said before going to the bathroom to get a wet cloth.
He came back and gently damped it on your forehead.

"Stay with me, sweetie. Bruce will be here soon." Tony whispered as you nodded.

"I'm scared." You whispered as Tony looked at you with sadness.

"It's okay, darling. There's nothing to be scared of. Bruce will get it back into place and then you'll just have to rest a bit. That's all." Tony reassured you as you nodded a little.
Bruce came in and quickly rushed over to you.

"Oh, Y/N. What happened, love?" Bruce whispered as you looked at him.

"I dislocated my knee." You whispered as he smiled and nodded.

"Alright, darling. I should be able to get it back in place nice and easy." Bruce said as you nodded.
He positioned his hands on your knee as you quickly grabbed Tony's hand.

"That's it, baby. Just focus on me." Tony said as you nodded.
Bruce quickly slid your knee back into place as you yelped in shock and squeezed Tony's hand.

"Alright, there we go. It'll have to be x-rayed to be sure. You'll have to be on crutches for a while." Bruce said as you nodded and tried your best to not cry.

"It's okay, sweetheart." Tony whispered as he held your face in his hand.
He picked you up and you made your way up to the infirmary.

--

After determining that there were so broken bones you were free to leave the infirmary.
You sat up in your bed with Tony beside you.
You watched TV while you cried a little, Tony knew you weren't in pain but you just needed to let your emotions out.

"It was scary wasn't it, love?" Tony whispered as you sniffled and nodded.

"You were so brave, sweetheart. So, so brave for me. Now all you nerd to do is rest, okay?" Tony said, gently kissing your forehead as you smiled.

"Thank you, Tony."