Yandere Spiderman

kookie_69
He couldn't help it, something about you just made him go insane.
He wanted to claim, taste, smell and touch, his mind would go mad watching you.
Imagining over and over that you would be his one day, he would have you in his arms, smelling your hair, touching every part of your skin and whispering over and over how amazing you were.
You need to be his, you had to be his, he deserved you and you deserved to be cared for.
You were coming home one night from being out with your two friends.
Now was the time, he already had everything you needed. Even taking some things from your apartment earlier and putting them in his.
He followed closely behind you, watching you shiver in the cold.
He snuck up on you and quickly covered your mouth with a cloth doused with chloroform.
He felt like he could get drunk from the scent of you.
He felt the warmth of your skin against his as he smiled and sighed happily.

"I've got you, my beautiful girl."

--

He couldn't take his eyes off you, or even his hands.
He would play with your hair or kiss your forehead while you slept.
He knew you'd be afraid when you woke up, but he could help you with everything, care for you and make sure you were comfortable forever.
He noticed you shifted a little as he smiled and ran his hand over your face.

"My sweet girl, it's okay." He whispered as you slowly opened your eyes.

"Mmm." You whined as he gently played with your hair.
You looked up at him in confusion.

"What's happening?" You asked as you reached up to rub your head.

"It's okay, darling." He said as you shot up, making your head hurt even more.

"None of that." He whispered, slowly pushing you to lay back down.

"Who are you? Where am I?" You asked, weakness begining to overtake your body.

"Don't worry about any of it, my love. You're safe." He said as you tried to get up again, his face quickly changed and he pinned you down to the bed by your wrists.

"Don't resist me." He whispered as you looked up at him in fear.

"Please don't hurt me." You replied before he smiled again.

"Oh sweetheart, don't worry. I'll only need to hurt you if you disobey and I know you'd never do that. Would you?" He whispered leaning down to kiss your lips softly as you cried.

"No, I wouldn't." You whispered making him smile.

"Good girl."