Beat

»»-------¤-------««

»»-------¤-------««

"¿Qué pasó, maldito vaquero? ¿Comenzaste una guerra? (What happened, fucking cowboy? Did you start a war?)" Valeria began to taunt as the team rushed into the hangar that housed her. "Violence chases you everywhere. I like it." 

"Yo no hice un trato contigo, ellos sÍ. (I didn't make a deal with you, they did.)" Alejandro replied.

"La violencia te persigue a todas partes, me gusta. (That was your mistake.)" She pointed. 

"You knew there was a third missile?" Price growled, completely understanding what Valeria was saying.

"Oh, I didn't count them. I have people for that." 

"Yeah, she's lying." Alejandro corrected. 

"Where's Hassan?" Gaz asked. 

"Where's the other missile?" Ghost added, his intimidating stature being enough to make Valeria take a second thought. 

She pursed her lips, "Chicago."

"What the fuck is going on?" Kiera grumbled, running her fingers through her hair, separating a few tangles along the way. Ghost turned his head to look at her, wondering what was going through her mind. 

"I said I'd tell you where he was. I didn't say I'd stop him."

"Maldito escorpión. (You fucking scorpion)," Alejandro growled, pacing around her. "I warned you she would do this, eh?" 

"I run a business, señores. We grow or we die. It's the way of the world." 

Price pointed his finger, "You put a target on your back."

"No, we put a target in Chicago. Now fucking leave Las Almas and go find it. Fucking assholes, get out of here." She barked. The term we catching Kiera's attention as if there was someone else in on it. 

"For now, she's yours," Price said to Alejandro. "But we'll be back." 

"I look forward to it." She barked, sharing intimidating eye contact with the Captain.

"Let's go." Alejandro snarled, grasping her tactical vest from behind and pushing her ahead of him to exit the hangar.