First Day of Class

It was Monday morning i had my first class for 8am, It was a English 101 with over 200 students. I got there just before everyone was seated and the professor walked in. I was seated next to this FINE ASS dude. His smile was cute, his fit was nice and comfy, nice lil lining wit the fresh hair cut. I smiled and he winked back saying SUP! i just giggled and turned my head. I didn't really pay attention as the professor was talking because i was too busy taking in dudes scent. He smelled LICKABLE.. I'm sitting in my chair squirming and shit saying to myself LAWDDDDDDDD!! That was the end of of my first class which ended at 9:15 because it was only on Mondays and Wednesday. My next class was at 9:30-10:45 it was Biology 102 lecture, this class was huge, over 300 plus students, it was held in the auditorium. I sat in a seat close to the front because i wore glasses and was blind as a bat 🤣....mid way through i felt someone staring at me, and it was HIM! I glanced over and smiled and kept it moving. Class dismissed and i headed to my last class of the day which was Biology 102 lab...11-12. Low and behold DUDE comes sits next me, so I'm like at this point introduce yourself and quite playing.. so i walked where he was sitting and i said "dammmmm nigga u stalking me or sumthin" he started smiling and said "yea"...i was like boy quit playing, BTW I'm Fatima AKA Bayou Barbie. And wats ur name? He said Zac AKA Zac Blizzy ..i just bust out laughing! After class he ran to me and asked if i wanted to grab some lunch. I said sure and we headed to Groucho's in the Student Union. We got some food and sat, ate, and talked! He told me he was from New Orleans, 7 ward to be exact. I said ohhhhhh so u a hard head, he said wat u know about that. I said that's where my people from. I told him i was from the east (New Orleans) he graduated from Warren Easton and i graduated from Cabrini High. We both were on scholarships. His was a football and mines was basketball. We both played for the university. After about 2 hours of talking we exchanged phone numbers and parted ways. I headed back to my dorm room and took a nap. I woke about 5pm to a text message from Zac asking if i wanted to meet in the cafeteria for dinner. I text back and said I'll be there for 6....i got up took a shower and throw a jogger set on wit my Gucci slides and put my hair in a messy ponytail. As i was walking to the cafe i saw Zac talking and hugging on some chic. I walked up to him and was like i see ya fool. Anyways im here let's go eat!