Christmas trip cont....

The next morning they woke up it was Christmas Eve.  They both got out the bed and headed to the bathroom! Zac finished before Fatima.  After Fatima finished she came out and gave Zac a kiss.  She said good morning papi do you have anything in mind you wanna do today because i made dinner reservations for us tonight at 7pm.  Fatima made reservations for them at this place called THE GONDOLA.  Zac told Fatima he wanted to stay in and watch movies and relax for a bit.  She told him it was fine.  That gave them both time to talk to their family and friends before tonight! Because little did Fatima know Zac was giving her, her gift tonight wen they come from diner!  Also Zac was getting his gift from Fatima tonight as well.  So they made a pallet on the floor in front the fire place and watched movies!! They ordered room service for breakfast/lunch.  They ate them wen t back to watching movies... soon after they both fell asleep.  Fatima woke up first and looked at the clock, it was now 5pm...she tapped Zac on the shoulder and told him to get up so they can get ready.   Fatima went took her shower first.  Then Zac took his...They both had just a towel wrapped around them.   When Zac walked pass fatima her eyes went straight to the budge that was poking out in front of Zac.  She said in her head "lordt help me!!! TIMA u sure u want that".  U think u gone be able to handle that? TIMA said to herself, i got this!! She then looked up and Zac and smiled.   She did her makeup then she put some soft curls in her hair with the curling iron.  They both motioned their bodies and got dressed...

After they got dressed they made their way down to the lobby where a car service was waiting on them

After they got dressed they made their way down to the lobby where a car service was waiting on them.  This time it was an all blacked out Audi SUV.  They made it to the restaurant about 15 minutes later.  Zac held the door for her as they walked in.  7pm reservations for Mrs. Wilson.  The waitress said yes ma'am right this way!  They made way to their table.  Fatima told Zac she needed to use the restroom.  She went to the restroom and called the housekeeper.  The housekeeper said she was on it and the room would be ready by the time they get back! Fatima thanked her and told her she would give her a tip when they get back!  Fatima went back to dinner and enjoyed their dinner!  After an hour 1/2  they headed back to the resort!  As they were heading to the room Fatima saw the house keeper.  She told Zac she would be back she had to speak wit someone.  She went I've Roy the house keeper and gave her a 1000 tip.   Fatima gave her that much because she knew the room would be nice!  Her and Zac walked to the room holding hands and wen she opened the door she was amazed!

   Fatima gave her that much because she knew the room would be nice!  Her and Zac walked to the room holding hands and wen she opened the door she was amazed!

She can't believe she had a Christmas tree in her room! Zac looked at her and told her u think u slick huh? Like i knew yo Ass was up to something..come here! Fatima smiled and said papi this is a special night for us!  Zac didn't know this trip was meant for him to "pop dat cherry"....but now he's getting the hint and his manhood is definitely agreeing...he grabbed Fatima by the waist and started tongue kissing her.   She pulled away and said NOT NOW PAPI! Let's chill!!! Fatima went into the bathroom to freshen up and change her clothes...Zac changed into something comfy.  Some flannel PJ's pants and a white T-shirt wit some fuzzy socks!  Fatima came out the bathroom and Zac started drooling! He manhood stood at attention as soon as he saw her!! He said fuckkkkkkkkkk TIMA baby wat are u wearing!! 

  Some flannel PJ's pants and a white T-shirt wit some fuzzy socks!  Fatima came out the bathroom and Zac started drooling! He manhood stood at attention as soon as he saw her!! He said fuckkkkkkkkkk TIMA baby wat are u wearing!! 

She stood in the door and signaled for him to come to her!  Zac hurried and and made his way to her.  She jumped on him and wrapped her arms around his neck! He grabbed her thighs then moved to her ass.  He squeezed her ass while kissing her!  He carried her to the floor in front the bed.  They sat on the floor and she straddled him.  Rubbing his face and head while kissing him.  Zac was rubbing her ass and her back...he started rubbing her breast then he moved his hand down between her legs! Fatima stops him because she isn't ready yet.. she want to have a glass of wine and give him his gift first! So they sit and drink some wine wit some Christmas music playing in the background!