A New Friend

🕣....Fatima's alarm goes off. She press the snooze button and lay back down. The alarm buzz again and she gets up and and he's dtornhe bathroom! She takes a shower and do her morning routine! She gets dressed and do her hair in a ponytail and head to classy

 The alarm buzz again and she gets up and and he's dtornhe bathroom! She takes a shower and do her morning routine! She gets dressed and do her hair in a ponytail and head to classy

Once in the building she runs into Keyra, the lil chic from the party on Friday night. Keyra was like hey Fatima sup? Fatima said oh nuthin girl boutta go to class. And you? She said me too. Fatima told Keyra to meet her in the Union for 12:15. Keyra agreed and they went their separate ways.  Fatima got to class and Zac was already sitting in his seat! They didn't text or call each other this morning! Fatima went to Zac and said good morning and hugged and kissed his lips.. of course their was a hating ass bihhh in the background making lil stupid ass noises and rolling her eyes..i guess she was wondering how Fatima got this nigga so soon and classes just started! 🙄!! Fatima said out loud, YUP IM DAT BITCH, I DID THAT! YA HEARD ME! Fatima can be a lil ghetto wen she wants to be! 🤣..she knows how to turn that shit on and off..after her class, her and Zac walked to their next class...by the time it was lunch time Zac told Fatima he had something to do so he wasn't doing lunch with her today.  She was fine with that because she was meeting Keyra anyways.. they hugged and partied ways. Fatima made her way to the Union and Keyra was there waiting! Keyra was caramel skinned chic wit beautiful skin and luscious lips. She was fine AF.. She had her hair cut in a cute lil bob.  Although Fatima played basketball she probably was the only one who wasn't gay or bi! She was always into boys..although she was still a virgin she could get any nigga she wanted..sometimes she would get them just to make hoes mad. Fatima and Keyra went got lunch and sat down. They ate and talked. They told each other about themselves. Keyra was also from New Orleans, she was from UPTOWN. She graduated from Xavier Prep. Her parents had money also. Her mom was a OB/GYN and her dad was a NOPD homicide detective.  Keyra was one of the girls that parents kept inside and wen she got out she started wilding out! Keyra was gay, she like girls..like girlie girls...it didn't help that she went to an all girls school.  Fatima told her about herself and they connected. They felt like they've known each other forever.. they exchanged numbers and headed back to their dorms! Keyra lived in Hugo-Baker Hall which was around the corner from BONIN Hall.   Fatima made it to her room, she texted Zac but he didn't text her back. She got ready for strength training and headed to the gym. After 2 hours she headed back to her room and took a shower! She FaceTimed Zac this time and he answered.  He was at the gym playing basketball. She asked if he wanted to meet for diner in the cafeteria around 6pm and he said of course gorgeous. Fatima was blushing as she hung up and said see ya soon handsome.