Back to school/Back to reality!!

It was now time for Zac and Fatima to head back to college.   Fatima got her dad to pack some things she was bringing back to replace the ones she brought home.  She got up showered and got dressed.

He she went into the kitchen to give her momma hug and kiss before she hit the highway back to school

He she went into the kitchen to give her momma hug and kiss before she hit the highway back to school.  Her dad was just walking back inside from packing her truck with the things she asked for.  She called Zac from the truck to let him know she was on her way and he said ok gorgeous I'll be ready when you come.   Fatima pulled up to Zacs house, she got out to give his little sisters a hug good bye! She then went in the house to speak with his parents and hug both before they headed back to school.   Zac gave everyone a hug and him and TIMA jetted out! 

They finally made it back to campus.   They went to Fatima's dorm first so Zac can help unload her things.  They wen to her room and put her things in.   On the way out she ran into April!! They ran to each other and hugged!! April said bihhhhh i miss u....Fatima started laughing and said i miss u too!! I'm glad to be back so i can hang wit y'all! Have u seen Keyra? Fatima asked April.   April nodded and said no!  Fatima told April she was bringing Zac to his dorm to unpack then she would be back!  

Zac and TIMA head to his room and she helps him unpack! After they order door dash because they both were hungry and tired! After they ate Fatima went to shower and put on one of Zac's T-shirt...afterwards Zac went took his shower and came out in his boxers!   They laid in the bed and watched movies..they both ended up falling sleep! It was around 10pm wen they woke up!  Fatima horny ass wanted some dick againnn! 🙄 so she rolled over and got on top of him! She stared kissing his neck and licking his ear!!  Zac was rubbing her breast...he put one in his mouth and sucked on the nipple.   Gently sucking both of them he started rubbing her ass!   Fatima was grinding on him while leaning back, that gave Zac enough room to slide his hands between her legs!!  He licked his fingers and started rubbing her clit!!! It was long before Fatima raised up enough to slide back down slowly onto his manhood!  She slide slowly as she moaned!! She started rocking back and forth...slowly until she got a rhythm.. she began to bounce up and down while Zac grab a hold of her ass, squeezing it tightly! Fatima leaned forward to kiss him while grabbing his neck.  Zac was moaning and held her still while he fucked her from below!! Thrusting slowly in and out! She started whispering oohhhhh papiiii give me dick! Zac saying gorgeous who's pussy is this!! She said uuurrsssssss as she came all over Zac dick!! He rolled her over and brought her legs to his shoulders and went deep!  "Ohhhhh shhhiiittt pappppiii i can't take it" YESSSS U CAN GORGEOUS" take all of papi's dick!!! He started sucking on her neck and he nut all inside of her!  They both let out a sigh....Fatima grabbed his face and they looked into each others eyes and said I LOVE U BABY in unison! They got up, showered together then went to sleep. 
The Nell next day was the day the had to schedule their class for the upcoming semester.  Zac got dressed and gave TIMA some sweats and a hoodie to put on! She grabbed her Yeezy slides out the trunk of her truck and they walked to go schedule their classes!   Although they both were business majors they didnt have the same classes to take except for prerequisites.  So they scheduled English and Spanish together.  Those classes was on MON & WED.   She had other classes she scheduled for TUES & THURS.  as they were leaving they ran into Keyra and her girlfriend!! TIMA ran to Keyra to give her a hug!! She said I've missed you much....Keyra kisses TIMA on her cheek!! TIMA turns and gives Keyra girlfriend a hug too! She asked how was the Christmas break, Keyra said it was fun wit family! But I've missed you and April a lot! TIMA said yesss bihhhh we gotta have girl talk tonight! Let's meet in my room for 7pm!  Keyra said sure we gone be there! They went their separate ways.  Zac and TIMA went to get some food and chill in the quad! It was pretty cool outside so they didn't stay long!  Zac walked TIMA to her dorm and told her he would catch up wit her later, he was going shoot pool wit his boys!  She gave him a hug and kiss and said see u later papi wit a seductive grin...Zac smacked her on her ass and told her she ain't gone be getting the BLIZZY every fuckin night! She laughed and walked in her dorm! She stopped by April room and told her to meet in her room for 7.  April said cool..let me shower then I'm coming right over!
A lil while later it was 7:15 and all the girls was in Fatima's room!  Fatima started by saying "bihhhhhhhhh i got something to tell y'all"...she told them all about the the trip and the gifts and then she paused...Keyra said bihhh i know u didn't give him the goodies!! Fatima looked and smiled...she said friend i was all over that dick!! I was acting like i knew WTF i was doing!! That MF'n dick was so good i couldn't get enough!! He was so gentle but yet powerful!! Wen i tell y'all that nigga got me GONE!!! They all started laughing ...Keyra said now don't be having that man Locked in the room tryna ride dat dick all day everyday! 🤣 TIMA said ohhhh bihhh u no me so well!  They then talked about what each other did over the break and just chilled..the girls left and Fatima facetimed Zac.  They talked til they fell asleep on the phone!