.....a weekend in Baton Rouge

Fatima and a few of her teammates, along with Keyra and April decided they would take a trip to Baton Rouge.  The lady tigers won the national championship game.  Fatima and a few of the ladies on the LSU team were friends.  She was pretty close with Angel and Alexis.  Fatima and the girls rented a Yukon.  They all chipped in.. Fatima was in charge of the AIRBNB.  She found one that had 5 bedrooms, gameroom, movie theater and pool.  She texted Angel to let her know that they decided to come for the weekend.  She gave Angel the address to the AIRBNB. 
After they finalized everything Fatima went to see Zac.  Him and the fellas decided to drive down to Baton Rouge also.  But he didn't tell Fatima.  They chilled for a bit then her and the girls left. 
They made it to Baton Rouge, they checked into the Airbnb.  Angel and Alexis called Fatima and told her they was coming slide through.  Fatima said cool, let me run to the store to get some snacks and drinks and we can have a lil pool party! Fatima and Keyra went to the store while the other girls stayed behind.  Fatima got all kinds of snacks, sodas, water! She even got some fruit juices and fresh fruit along wit some alcohol to make an alcoholic punch..they called it JIGGA JUICE.  It was purple wit chopped up pineapples in it! 🤣...after a few hours the pool party got lit, they had people there that Fatima didn't even no.  BUT one in particular showed up, yup y'all remember Deuce from Jamaica? Remember he played basketball for LSU...so he was definitely in the mix.  When he noticed it was Fatima he's smile just lit up the room.  Fatima looking at him out the corner of her eyes wit a big smile.  Keyra tapped her on her shoulder and bihhhh i no u not about to...Fatima said girl no wayyyyy!! THIS, pointing to herself, belongs to Zac! Everything on it and about it is for Zachary!! Keyra said welll bihhhh yo reaction is showing something different.  As time pass, they getting lit and started throwing people in the pool.  Just as Deuce grabbed Fatima to throw her in Zac and his boys walked in.  Fatima didn't no how to react.  Because she didn't expect him to come.  Zac stopped in his tracks and then turned to leave.  Fatima ran towards him..PAPI, heyyyyyy how ...wen...did u decide to come here?  Zac kept walking not answering Fatima.  Fatima got close to Zac and grabbed his arm.  Babe what's wrong? Why aren't u answering me? FATIMA ARE U FUCKIN SERIOUS? Zac yelled!  Babeeee wats wrong?  Fatima said in a sad voice.  So u mean to tell me u came here at down here for this nigga? Zac said....Fatima said NO! We came to celebrate wit Angel and Alexis..babe i promised i didn't invite him over.  He just showed up!  Well u looked mighty happy to see him.  Zac walked off and got in the car with his boys.  Fatima went back inside the house.  She was really upset.  She went to her room and took a shower...she left everyone outside. She didn't care anymore! She locked the door to her room laid across her bed.  She texted Zac and he didn't text her back. 
Meanwhile back wit his boys, one of them asked Zac what happened.  He told them the story of wen he went to look for Fatima in Jamaica the dude Deuce was the dude she was all hugged up on.  They met out there.  She said nothing happened between the two and i believed her.  But to come and see this shit makes me rethink what she told me.  But I'm not even gone trip..I'll sleep on it and handle it tomorrow..that's my baby she ain't going no where.  I ain't gone let her.  I'm just pissed right now. 
The next morning Fatima woke up and checked her phone, still no call or text from Zac.  She got up went brush her teeth and do her morning routine.  She went in the kitchen.  Keyra and April were up cleaning up.  The other girls went out to do some shopping to make breakfast.  Keyra looked at Fatima and can tell something is wrong.  She went up to her and gave her a hug, Fatima looked at Keyra and said sweets I'm good, I'm ok.  Keyra said no ur not, i know wen something is wrong wit u.  Fatima looked at Keyra and told her she hasn't heard from Zac nun last night and neither has she heard from him this morning .  Keyra said don't stress u no that man ain't letting u go.  He just needs to let off some steam.  He looked a lil hurt last night.  Fatima said yea u right, I'll wait on his call.  Meanwhile let's get ready for this parade today.  After the parade we can go to the quad by the DJ..i heard DJ RBD gone have them beats running.   Then we can come take a lil nap before we go out to the club tonight!  Angel said the team gone be at club 7140 hosting..
The girls finally come back wit the food and they cook and eat breakfast.  They clean up then go find something to wear to the parade and DJ..  Fatima took her shower and did her make up.  She put her hair in a messy but cute bun.  She decided to wear this outfit, nuthin too much because it's hot as shit outside and they gone be outside all day.  She decide on this outfit