Plan in Motion.

The next morning Zac started his day by putting his plan in motion.  He knew he needed to convince Fatima that he's not going anywhere. That she is his forever! That no mater where he ends up in the draft it's gone always be them! He made a few phone calls and set things up.  He then proceeded to call Fatima.  Good morning gorgeous, how is my baby feeling this morning? Good morning papi, I'm good..what u up too? U wanna come over? Zac replied, "babe i have some business to handle with football and I'll catch up with u later." Fatima said ok papi!  They hung up and Zac went downstairs to finish getting ready for his plan.. A few hours later Zac called Fatima and told her to get dressed and come pick him up around 7pm...she asked excitedly, papi wats going on? How should i dress? Where are we going? Gorgeous just get dressed we are going out for a bit.  Just me and you!  Now no more questions.. I'll see u in a bit! Fatima hops out the bed and takes a shower.  She does her make up and flat irons her hair.  She gets dressed and head over to pick Zac up! 

Fatima pulls up at 7:15 and Zac is standing outside waiting for her

Fatima pulls up at 7:15 and Zac is standing outside waiting for her.  Zac walks over to the driver side and opens the door.  He reaches for Fatima's hand so she can exit the truck!! He grabs her right and gives her a passionate kiss.  Papi wats wrong ur gonna mess up my lip gloss..🤣 he said girl chill, I'm driving! I got this u just sit back and relax!  Fatima got on the passenger side of the truck and Zac drove off!  They headed to the Flemings steakhouse.  They get out and get seated.  Fatima is looking at Zac weird.  He asks her why she's looking at him like that.  She says papi what is this? Why are we here?  Gorgeous just enjoy..i have a night prepared for us!  After they eat they head to the Ritz hotel...Zac already know the room is set up so he pretends to go check in.  They go up the elevator to the room...Zac opens the door but let's fatima walk in first!

Zac opens the door but let's fatima walk in first!

The "3" represents the 3 years they been together.  Fatima stops in her tracks and turned to him.  Papi why?  Zac grabs her as he closes the door.  Gorgeous this is me telling you and showing you that U ARE MY FOREVER! I'm not leaving u no matter what!  I love you so much! I gave u a promise ring and i will keep that promise.  He kisses her and hugs her!  They walk towards to the bed.  Fatima sits on the bed while Zac turns his phone to the LOVERS playlist!! As the music is playing he's staring at Fatima.  He starts to get undress and walks over to her.  Fatima notices he had a plastic wrap on his arm.  What's that papi?  He looks at her wit a seductive smile and says "YOU".  She said stop playing, for real wats is that.  Zac takes the wrap off and shows her. 

Papiiiiiiii WTF!!! Are u serious right now! Her eyes are teary as she gets up to kiss him

Papiiiiiiii WTF!!! Are u serious right now! Her eyes are teary as she gets up to kiss him.  Zac says yes babe I'm serious about everything! US AND YOU!! Fatima starts to undress while still kissing him...she hops in his arms.  Wit her legs around his waist, he takes his arms and puts them under her thighs. He pushes her up to where her legs are now on his shoulders and he's face to face with her sweetness.  He leans her towards the wall so she wouldn't fall!! Fatima grabs his head as she rocks back and forth on his face!  It's like he has her in the air with her ass resting on his hands!! He's sucking on her clit and twirling his tongue all around her sweetness.  Shiiitt, fukkkkk, pappppiiiii!! Fatima eyes are rolling back...Zac can feel she's about to cum...HOLD THAT SHIT GORGEOUS IM NOT PLAYING!! Pappiiii shiiiittt i cantttttttt...Fatima then squirts all over zacs face!   He slides her down to his manhood!! Slowly inserting himself.  He walks them towards the bed still wit him inside of her.  He lays her down on her back!! He starts to give her long slow strokes!!! As he's stroking he's talking to her.  Gorgeous do you believe me now? Do you believe I'm your forever? Fatima ain't hearing shit he's saying...she's concentrating.  He grabs her by her neck, and starts to give her harder strokes.  I know you hear me talking to you! Answer me!!! Papiiiiii, yessssssss yes i do believe you!! Shitttttt.....he starts kissing and twirling his tongue on her neck while the strokes get harder and faster!!! Gorgeous this pussy is mines and mines only!  Just like this dick is yours and yours only! He gets up and turns Fatima over to where she is now on all 4...he pushes her head down and lifts her ass!! He spread her cheeks and goes to town...Fatima is tryna run from him but Zac has a grip on her ass!!! He gives her a few more licks then he slides in!!! STOP RUNNING!! I'm not gone keep saying it!! But papiiiii shiiiitttt! This dick so good, fukkkkkkkk!!! He starts to fuck her faster.   He can feel himself about to cum so He lays her flat wit his dick still inside! He starts back stroking, this time he slows it down!! Kissing and sucking all down her back...the back of her neck!!! And within a few minutes he cums all inside of her.  He rolls over from on top of her.  Fatima see this as an opportunity to get on top!! Fatima is on demon time! She said to herself, this nigga really gone be my forever!! She climbs his body and straddles his face!!! She locks her legs under his shoulders!  Zac said, gorgeous u sure u bout this life!! Fatima said stop playing and handle ya business.  Zac took his hands and spread her pussy lips apart.  He went to sucking and slurping!!! He inserted 2 fingers and he sucked her clit.  As he does this Fatima leans backwards and starts to strike his dick!! Once it's back hard she slides down and slides on his dick!! Zac then starts to suck her breast concentrating on her nipples.  Fatima is bouncing up and down...she grabs his neck and starts to slightly choke him!!! Shitttt babeeeeee!!! This pussy so wet!! He feels her walls, so he grabs her ass, and spreads her cheeks.  He starts to go in..he's stroking her fast and hard from underneath!! Within seconds they both cum.  Dammmmm papi, u really tryna make me your forever!! Yesss gorgeous only you!! Likewise!  She Smiles at him and then they share a passionate kiss...after about 5 minutes they both get up to go shower!  After the shower they lay in the bed naked wrapped all up under each other!  I love you gorgeous, i love you more papi!!