Back to life, Back to reality

It was now time for Fatima to head to Chicago to handle some business.  She had to figure out WTF was going on wit the sexual harassment law suit.  Her and Zac made it back to Chicago.  They went to her condo and took a shower.  Fatima put on a comfy lounge set. 

Zac looked at her biting his bottom lip!  "Why u looking like that" Fatima said

Zac looked at her biting his bottom lip!  "Why u looking like that" Fatima said.  Now u no yo ass ain't gone get no work done with that on.  U no what you be doing..he smiled and she smiled back..he walked towards her and grabbed her by her waist then grabbed her ass.  Yo ass is eating these shorts, just say u want me to eat yo ass TIMA shit!  He kissed her passionately making her let out a soft moan.  Papi, seriously i have to call into the office to see what we're gonna do.  He said ok, just know soon as to ass get off that phone that ass is mines...literally MINES!  Fatima playfully smacked him and giggled.  She went to her closet and got a blazer and applied a light make up and fixed her hair..she was was dressed from the head to hip. 🤣 because she knew Zac meant business once she finished.  She then headed to her small office space and zoom called the board.  They talked about the case and according to the lawyer they had enough evidence to grant the law suit.  They came up wit a severance package to give the coach.  The coach and the player took what was offered to them.  They BOTH were dismissed from the team.  The team need another coach and they had to find one quick.  After a lil debate they decided to make Fatima head coach until the position was filled.  She agreed! This was her second year with the Chicago SKY and things were moving pretty fast!  She had no idea that wen she got drafted to this team that within the first year all these great things was gonna be happening for her.  First she was able to get on the board of directors, and now head coach.  Everyone on the team was super excited when they got news that Fatima was interim head coach...the meeting continued for another hour.  Although being head coach was a dream come true, and she knew it was temporary, she had to put her feet to metal.  She took it personal.  Everything Fatima did was business savvy.  She knew she had to get some recruits in.  A lot of things was running through her head at this time.  The meeting ended and she went back to her room and out the blazer back on the hanger and went in the living room.  Zac had ordered them some door dash.  He was sitting on the sofa watching tv.  Fatima went straight to his lap.  She straddled him and started kissing him.  "Ok papi I'm all yours now, u can have me however u want me"...rubbing on her ass and mumbling through the kiss he says, "oh really"....yessssss papi, have ur way.  Zac grabbed her by her ass as he scooted down and picked her up. He carried her to the bed.  He laid her down as he pressed the button to open the blinds to all the windows...they had a light snow falling.  He hit the button to turn on the fire place.  At first he planned to fuck the shit out her but then he changed his mind.  He wanted to make love to her.  To LOVE on his woman.  Nuthin made his dick harder than seeing his baby in boss mode.  He knew she was in that room handling her business.  That's what she always did.  Although Fatima didn't tell him YET.  He knew she did the thing.  He hovered over her, kissing her face, rubbing all over her body.  Fatima's body was getting chills.  She knew she was in for a real treat.  He slowly took her clothes off.  Her breast Wer were so nice and perky..he rubbed them and squeezed them lightly.  He took one in his mouth sucking on her nipple while creasing the other one in his hand.  He moved his way to next breast.  Gently sucking on the nipple...he moved his way down trailing small sensual kisses on her stomach...he then made it to the top of her sweetness..he licked and sucked right at the top making a passion mark...causing Fatima to drip 💧.  He took his hands and legs to spread her legs wider.  His hand went to her sweetness and he felt her wetness.  Spreading her lips apart..he gave her a long wet 👅 from the bottom to the top.  He slowly licked and gently sucked on her clit.  Shiiittttttt papiiiiiiii, is all she could say!! He continued to feast on her wetness until she came.  He stood up and took his clothes off and hovered back over her...grabbing her legs and putting them on his shoulders, he entered her slowly...looking in her eyes and he tongues her down passionately.  He was giving long, slow strokes..just marinating in her sweetness...Fatima was so wet he could barely control himself.  He wasn't ready to come yet.  He placed his face into her neck, sucking and licking just beneath her ear.  That shit drove Fatima wild.  She started creaming all over his dick at this point...fuckkkkkkkkk papiiiii SHIT!  Her walls started clinching and she was ready to bust...give it to me gorgeous, give me my nut! With those words Fatima squirted...Zac wasn't finished.  He went back down on her.  Licking her already sensitive clit.  Her body started to shake..PAPPPIIIIIII WTF!!!! He laid on his back and rolled Fatima over to get on top of him.  Her legs were still shaking so she was slow at moving.  It wasn't until she got right that she started to ride TF outta Zac.  As he sat up some, She grabbed him by his neck and kissed him.  She leaned her head back and closed her eyes...Zac grabbed her ass and started hitting her from beneath..it wasn't long before he came all inside of her!  Licking and sucking on her neck, gorgeous i fucking love you so much is all he could muster up and say.  They laid there wit Fatima still on top and his dick still inside her.  So far her birth control was doing what it needed to do.  She had one more year until it was time to get a new one.  After awhile they got up.  Zac fixed a bath for Fatima to soak while he showered. After he showered he went to the living room the make a small picnic in the floor in front the fire place.  He had some wine, cut up fruit, and cheese.  As she walked back from her shower wit her robe on she smiled.  She bent down and kissed him. Papiiiii this is so sweet!! Anything to see my baby smile..she sat down and they begin to talk.  She told him she had something to tell him.  Zac looked puzzled because he knew she handled her business like usual..what is it gorgeous? She started by telling him about the law suit and that lead to them making her interim head coach.  Zac jumped up! He pulled her up and hugged her so tight and swang her around.  Kissing her face...gorgeous are u serious!! My baby gonna be head coach?  Yes papi, yes papi i am!  Dammmmmmm i knew my baby was in boss mode in that dam room.  You go girl, i so proud of you baby!  So are u happy he asked.  She smiled and said of course babe, u know being head coach is all i ever wanted.  U knew i would never stop at just being a player.  Of course gorgeous i know u! U work super hard for everything.  She smiled and said but i did think it would happen so fast.  Shit i only played for a year and now I'm interim head coach and if i do well I'll possibly be head coach. Yessss gorgeous i know with a doubt u will do good.  And don't stress about nothing.  I know u have a lot on your plate right now.  The wedding planning and the getting right wit next season.  And then me leaving to start training camp for next season.  I know papi and trust me it's playing all in my head, although u help ease it earlier. 🤪...
Some days had pass and it's now time for Fatima to get into boss mode.  She schedule a few recruiting meetings.  Once she's in boss mode it's nuthin that can get in her way!  Her and Zac spent so much time together and it was time for him to head to LA.  To start training camp.  She brought him to the airport and said their hood byes..of course she was teary eyed.  He grabbed her and kissed her and said gorgeous i love you and i no u gone kill this recruiting stage of the game.  Just know I'll see you soon.  He wiped her cheeks where her tears had fallen.  He kissed her cheeks and hugged her! I love u papi! One last hug and kiss..have a safe flight and call me as soon as you touch down.  He walked away and turned around and gave her one last smile. 
Fatima made it back to the office.  They sat down to begin the process of getting the team together for their upcoming season.  After a few hours she made it back to her condo.  Just in time to get a FaceTime from Zac.  They chatted for a bit until it was time for her to order some food 🍲...she took a shower and ate her food.  She got on her computer and did some things to get these 3 girls that were top seed.  She moved some things around.  She closed her laptop and called Zac back..he was just getting out the shower..with a towel around him and his chest all wet...Fatima looked in the phone like dammmmmmm nigga!! 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤....they eventually fell asleep in the phone.