NFL....draft day...

Fatima felt more confident than she has ever felt wit her man!!! She knew he loved her beyond a did it she could ever think of! She was strolling on her phone when she got a calendar reminder about her birth control and Pap smear appt.  She quickly called Dr. Greens office to schedule a visit.  She knew she would just fly home and back to school the same day.  She then called Keyra and April to check on them because she's been MIA all up under Zac lately.  Keyra answered and added April to the FaceTime call.  They talked and caught up on each other.  She then called Zac to see what he was up to! Fatima's life literally revolves around her friends, her man, and school!
A few weeks past by and it was time for Fatima to fly home for her doctors appt. Fatima always felt like she would marry Zac and be the mother of his kids but she definitely wasn't ready right now despite how much she loved him! She got herself together to go to the airport. She called Zac and told him the plans already and he wasn't tripping because he had to get ready for the draft. He had some things to set in place being that it was being held in Arizona this year. Fatima made it tot he airport and boarded her flight. She took an Uber to her parents house to shower and head to the doctor. After the visit, she headed straight back to the airport to head back to school. She made it back to school around 8pm. She went straight to zacs dorm room but he wasn't there. She made herself comfortable. She put on one of his hoodies and some of his joggers and laid across the bed. She fell asleep ...she felt someone kissing her neck and looked up, it was Zac of course just making it to his room. She noticed the time was 9:45. Papi are u good? How was ur day? Did u get everything situated for the draft? Yes gorgeous i did! The only thing that's left is for u to find a dress. A dress? She asked! He said of course i will be coming stop acting crazy! She giggled, and said ohhh i no i am! Zac went to shower then he got in the bed with her and they fell asleep!
The next day after Fatima got out of class she got on her computer and ordered a dress. She called the girls and they went to the union to get some lunch! They hung out for a bit then Fatima went to the gym to talk to her coach. She asked her coach if she had any predictions about her selection in the draft and which team do i think will select her. Her coach told her she wasn't sure because it was a toss up between her and 3 other females that were the top picks. After Fatima finished talking to her coach she headed to her room. She called Zac. Zac told her that they would be leaving next Friday to head to Arizona. His parents was gonna meet them out there. Papi, I'm so proud of you, I'm super excited for you, i hope the team u want to pick u is the team that will.
It is now time for them to pack and head to the airport. They board their flight and arrive in Arizona. They Uber to the hotel to check in. Zac's parents have arrived and was chillin at the bar wen him and Fatima checked in. They walk over to his parents and greet them wit hugs and kisses. Zac's mom asked if she could speak with Fatima alone.  They both walk towards the pool area of the hotel and take a seat.  Zac's mom looks at Fatima and ask her is she ok.  Yes ma'am i am, why would u ask me that? Because baby i understand this draft is gonna take a toll on you guys relationship.  I see how much you guys love each other.  I know you are scared.  Zac told me about u declaring for the WNBA draft as well.  You are deathly afraid that you two would end up on the opposite ends of the United States.  But also believe love wins, love conquers all.  If you guys are meant to be y'all are gonna be together! No matter what! And to be honest, i want nothing more than for you guys to be together...so with that being said, don't stress, enjoy each other now because sooner or later life is gonna be lifeing..y'all gonna have tiff times but y'all gone get through it..she gets up and gives Fatima a hug.  They head back inside.  The draft is tonight for 8pm..they go to the room to nap until it's time to get dressed! 

Zac and Fatima are ready and waiting for his parents downstairs

Zac and Fatima are ready and waiting for his parents downstairs...they all get in the car and head towards downtown where the draft takes place.  They settled into their seats at the table that was reserved for them.. the draft is now about to start..the team gives the runner the envelope and goes to the stage. .....the Los Angeles rams select Zachary Micheal Taylor as our 1st round 1st pick.  Everyone gets up and cheers him on! He hugs his parents and kisses Fatima.  After the draft is over they go celebrate at a party then head back to the hotel.  Zac and Fatima get to the room and start talking.  Papi are u happy u get to go to the rams? It's LA papi!! I'm so happy for you!  Fatima is also happy because the Los Angeles Sparks are within the 4 teams that can pick Fatima.  She thinks maybe all her dreams are coming true....but then again you never know!!!