Well hello Chicago!!!

After a few days of fuckin all over the condo., Fatima and Zac head to Chicago. It's now time for Fatima to find her a condo...they get to Chicago and get a rental..they ride around and look for a condo close to downtown. Fatima looks at a few and decides on this one!

It will be a few days before she can sign the least and get the keys!  So they go to get a room

It will be a few days before she can sign the least and get the keys! So they go to get a room...they check into their room and make themselves comfortable. After about 2 hours they decide to go out to eat. Fatima and Zac both get dressed and head to STEAK 48.. as they are driving Zac rest his hands in her thigh!! Fatima loves when he does that!

 as they are driving Zac rest his hands in her thigh!! Fatima loves when he does that!

They enter the restaurant and get seated. They order their food and gm have a nice convo..Zac asks Fatima is she happy! And she replies yes papi I'm happy! I can't wait to start to playing ball...after they opted out for desert!! Fatima decided she wanted to go walk on the navy pier. They walk and hug and kiss!!
After about 3 days Fatima had gotten her keys. Her and Zac head to target to get some things. They make it back and decorate a lil...the condo came fully furnished...all she needed was a bigger tv in the living room! She made a mental note to get one delivered once she finally moves all the way in. Fatima goes to take a shower because she was ready to put that puss on Zac all over that condo! Zac also showered while Fatima did her night routine...when he walked out the bathroom he had a towel around him and Fatima was naked lotioning her body!! Fukkkkkkk gorgeous, them legs be legging babe!! 🤤😮‍💨...he walks over to her and grabs her from behind...she turns to him and starts to kiss him..she licks his neck. And whispers in his ear, "i see that thing be thinging too!!" Let me get that outcha..