The WEEKEND

Its Thursday morning, Fatima have an away game Friday night in Texas.  They play Prairie View A&M University. It's a 8 hour drive so they will be leaving this afternoon as soon as everyone finish wit their classes.  Fatima get up and start her morning routine to make it to class. After she finishes she face time Zac to let him know she on her way to class. Remember they don't have classes together on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Zac picks up and says good morning gorgeous, which he has always said from day one of them meeting. They chatted and she made it to class! After she was finished with classes she had time to eat before they head to Texas for the game! They meet in the union, grabbed some lunch and sat outside. It was a beautiful day so they enjoyed the weather. Fatima asked Zac wat he was getting into this weekend while she was gone? Because she won't see him again til Sunday... although the game is Friday night they won't leave til Saturday evening to head back to Louisiana. He told her him and his boys was gone find something to get into but too much of anything. She told Zac to have fun, be safe, and enjoy his weekend. She got up and gave him a hug and a kiss as he walked her to the gym so she can get her stuff together to leave for her game! They make it to the gym and Zac can't keep his hands off Fatima...he's kissing all over her, grabbing her ass and licking her neck!! Fatima is like Zac chill I'm coming back babe, u don't have nothing to worry about! He said i know! Fatima gave Zac one last kiss and hug and headed into the gym..she stopped dead in her tracks and called for him to come back. She grabbed his face wit both hands and told him "DONT DO NUTHIN I WOULDNT DO WHILE  IM GONE! And oh yea I LOVE YOU HANDSOME"...she kiss him and they leave.

Zac make it back to his dorm because he was now finished wit classes for the day. Him and his boys sitting in the lobby shooting pool tryna see wat it's hitting for this weekend! One of they guys was like i guess we can hang since yo lady gone outta town to play ball. Zac laughed and said Nigga chill..i don't be all under her like that! They ALL said in unisons SHEEED NIGGA, FATIMA CANT  BREATHE WITHOUT YOU ALL UP ON HER! Zac smiling hard as fuk wit flashbacks thinking that's my mutha fuckin baby! He turns to them and says loud as fuk,  NIGGAS YALL GOT ME FUCKED UP. SHE COMES BEFORE ANY OF U! So chill out with all that! Now back to the plans..wats up for this weekend? One of they said let's just hit the strip up because u no finals boutta come up so I'm not tryna get to wasted. Zac was like yea u right! Gotta keep the grades flowing at an all time high if we wanted be on that field.  After they finished playing pool Zac headed to his room to text Fatima! Hey my gorgeous how's the ride? It's going..I'm kinda sleepy so imma take a nap. He said ok, i love u and I'll talk to u later! Fatima said i love u more.

Fatima and the team made it to Texas last night around 10ish. They checked into the hotel and showered then went back to bed...Friday morning, the team got up to go get breakfast! Fatima face timed Zac to see wat his plans was for the weekend. He told her they was going hang on the strip! She was looked away and said ohh i see...Zac asked Fatima wat was wrong..he said look at me gorgeous don't turn ur head...He said i promise u everything gone be ok! I love you..Fatima hesitates and say i love u more! He said babe listen to me and listen to me good..u have me, u have always had me..from the day i laid eyes on u.. I'm not gone do nothin to hurt or embarrass u..i fucks wit u Fatima HEAVY HEAVY! So all that doubting shit let it go! He said looking in her eyes through the phone ...she stares in his eyes and says i trust u Zac u don't have to ask me if i do. It's gone always be us..ITS US AGAINST WORLD...they talk some more and hang up! The team head back to the hotel to rest up before packing the bus and heading to the university for the game.  Meanwhile Zac and his boys chilling tryna get the time together for when they gone meet downstairs...everyone agreed on 10pm....

Zac got his clothes together and went took a shower

Zac got his clothes together and went took a shower.  He got dressed and made way downstairs...his phone rang and it was Fatima..hey handsome just calling to let u no we won..i scored 21 points...he was happy for her..he said that awesome gorgeous I'm so proud of u..i can't wait to see u wen u get back! She said have fun and be safe handsome I'll see wen i get back!