continues.........

BITCH IMMA BOSS, I CALL THE SHOTS!!!!!

Fatima made her way to Chicago. She landed about 3 hours ago. After taking her shower and doing her morning routine she gets dressed and heads to the office.

Everyone is seated, they all rise up as Fatima enters the room

Everyone is seated, they all rise up as Fatima enters the room. "Good morning Mrs. Wilson". Good morning everyone. They all take their seats and start the meeting. After a successful meeting everyone departs. Fatima called a team meeting afterwards and met with the ladies down at the arena. She told everyone her plans for the upcoming season. After she went back to her place. She called Zac but he didn't answer because he was in a team meeting himself.

**********TIME JUMP*******

Some time pass and it's now time for the NFL playoffs. The rams manage to make the playoffs. The first game is against the Chicago bears in Chicago. Fatima was happy about that because she decided to get a head start on training camp. A lot of people knew about Fatima and Zac but they really didn't post on social media a lot. Fatima didn't like the unwanted attention, plus she didn't wanna fuck nobody up for tryna disrespect her nor Zac. So at practice she over hears some of the ladies talking about the upcoming playoff game. One chic was like, y'all going to the game? Another chic was like yessss bihhh u no that quarterback for the rams is hot as fuck! Yea girl i know, i wonder if he married? Girl that nigga not married! He don't even be posting no hoe on his page. But still that don't mean nothing. He probably a good man. Girllll u no all the Niggas hoes...they just be fuckin and duckin.....nahhhhh ion think Taylor like that. The shade room would of been put his ass on blast. We'll try and shoot ur shot tonight after the game. U no they having a alter party at CLUB RED VELVET...well in that case let me go get my shit together. Fatima just laughed and shook her head. Saying to herself, im boutta hurt these hoes feelings, they better not fuckin try me.

It's now time to get ready for the game!! Of course Fatima had her rams gear on wit TAYLOR-MADE and Zac's number on the back of her jersey. She wore some ripped jeans and some Yellow and Blue Jordan 1's mid. She did her make up and headed out the door...she made her way to the area because she knew Zac was coming so their handshake and kiss. As always she spots him walking towards her. Hey papi! Hey gorgeous! They do their handshake and ends it wit a kiss. She heads back to her seat and runs into 2 of the girls from the team. Coach Wilson, that's you? Fatima smiled and said yes it is..SINCE BEEN! Both girls ran to her and hugged her...okkkkkkkkkk coach i see you. I'm super happy her got someone like you cause i was about to shoot my shot!! Fatima busted out laughing, girl go sit yo ass down somewhere cuz babeeeeeeeee behind that one, i don't have no understanding!! I gets real retarded!! Everyone laughed and hugged and made their way back to the suite. The rams won the game. Fatima waited for zac so they can go back to her place to change and head to the club. 2 hours later they make it to the club.

Wen they got to the club that bitch was lit!  Everybody and they momma was outside!  Zac walked in holding Fatima's hand

Wen they got to the club that bitch was lit! Everybody and they momma was outside! Zac walked in holding Fatima's hand...he maneuvered them through the crowd wit his hands in his waist. Some females rolling their eyes at Fatima and some tryna grab Zac by his arm. They made their way to the section where some of the other players were at. Fatima didn't notice that Keyra was there wit Desmond. She walked to her and Keyra jumped up. They hugged and Fatima asked her why she ain't say she was coming. She told Fatima she wanted to surprise her. Zac got Fatima a rum punch and a shot of tequila. She started off wit Deleon, then ended wit the bell ringing Azul....the whole section was taking shots and celebrating. Fatima was dancing and zac was sitting admiring her moves...licking his lips thinking imma fuck the shit outta my baby wen we get home...shit we might not make it home!! Fatima felt him looking so she walked over to him. She bent down and kissed his neck then licked behind his ear...instantly zacs dick stood at attention...she turned around and started giving him a lap dance. At this point Fatima is lit...her eyes are low and she's on one. She's bending over twerking that ass all in zacs face. He grabs her by the waist to pull her up. He has his drink in one hand and his arm around her waist holding her in his lap. He whispered in her ear, gorgeous u gone make me fuck the shit out of you right in the section. Fatima giggles..she thinks everything is fuckin funny wen she gets drunk. She gets up and walks to Keyra to let her know they are leaving. They hug and kiss each other on the cheek. I'll call you tomorrow beautiful is what Fatima told Keyra. Fatima then head back to zac and they start to make their way out the club. Zac is walking ahead of Fatima holding her hand. As they were leaving the club some chic tried rubbing her hands on Zac dick print!! Fatima flew from around Zac and knocked that bitch dead in her throat! Zac grabbed Fatima and threw her over his shoulders and made it to the car. He threw Fatima ass in the back seat..she was kicking and swinging tryna get away. Zac said gorgeous WTF. Like no that bitch tryna feel on what the fuck is mines..u know i don't play that shit! I don't give a fuck who she is! Don't ever fucking disrespect me PERIODT! Ok gorgeous i get it is all he said...he got in the front seat and drove them back to the condo. The ride was quite because Fatima drunken ass fell asleep across the back seat!! Zac parked the car and got her out the car. He picked her up bridal style and they made their way up stairs. They got inside and he laid her on the bed. He took her shoes off and her clothes off. He admired her beauty and the thickness of her body...it was something about Fatima that always kept Zac in awe of her beauty. Fatima started waking back up...Zac undressed as well. He put Fatima under the covers and he got under as well. He grabbed her pulling her close to him. Her back in on his chest and his face is buried between her neck and shoulders. He kisses her neck sending chills down her spine. I love you gorgeous! Fatima turns and lays her head on his chest and props one of her legs on top of his! She licks his lips and says i love you more papi. He rest his other hand on her ass and they fell asleep.

The next day Zac had to head back to LA..their next game was in Los Angeles against the Tampa Bay buccaneers. Fatima felt some type of way because now training camp has started and she's super busy. Anyways she wouldn't miss his game for nuthin in the world, that's a pack they made before it all started. She dropped him to the airport to meet wit the rest of the team..she made it back home and got ready to head to training camp. Training camp actually went good for the first day. They ladies started to gel really well. Fatima knew she had something special on her team. She knew with hard work and dedication that they would come out on top. She just needed everyone to stay healthy! No injuries is key! They days went by and everything was looking up for the team. Fatima was able to make it to Zac game but they lost! They can't handle Tom Brady, that MF'er is the goat!! Zac wasn't upset...he felt know he could handle the wedding planning part that has to do with the guys.
After a few weeks it's now time for the WNBA to start. They have their first few games in Chicago. Which is good because they didn't have to travel as much. Zac was able to handle some business wit the wedding. He had a special surprise for Fatima at the wedding..so he made sure he secured that! The team won their first couple of games. The season was going well UNTIL, one of the point guards twisted her ankle. Fatima had to replace her wit a newly selected player who didn't have much experience. Fatima had faith in her tho! She knew that if she put her mind to it that she could have a breakout season. Fatima spent most of her free time wit her. Her name was Mila. Fatima liked her. She was younger that Fatima. She was a bi-racial beauty. Very pleasant to speak wit. She knew her shit and she balled outta control...she just had to warm up to the WNBA...
Some weeks past by and the Chicago sky made it to the playoffs. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!