Knuck if u Buck!

After the game, Fatima waited for Zac at his car...she ran to him as she saw him walking towards her..she gave him a hug and a kiss...she congratulated him on their win...Fatima and Fendi hopped in the car wit Zac...Fatima always Uber to the home games because she knows she can ride home wit Zac...they pull into the parking garage, heading into the building they see kimmie sitting at the bar..Fatima smiled and kept walking, while Zac was pulling her arm...AHT AHT gorgeous let's get upstairs...Zac said as they headed tot he elevator...kimmie comes running down the hall to hurry and get in the elevator wit them...hello Fatima and congrats on the win zacharyyyyy...was all kimmie could mustard up before Fatima was giving Fendi to Zac...BABY NO!!! Zac said as he grabbed Fatima and put his arms around her waist pulling her in as he gives her Fendi back...Fatima just starts smiling...and looks towards kimmie and says "BITCH I THOUGHT U WOULDNOF LEARNED TOUR LESSON BACK IN COLLEGE BUT IT SEEMS YA DUCK ASS NEED A LIL REMINDING"...oh Fatima don't act so ghetto, ur better than that now.  Haven't you moved up in the world? Aren't you a  coach for the WNBA? Stop acting like your from the hood! Kimmie smiles as she tells Fatima that....Fatima said look here bitch it's HEAD COACH to be exact and you are correct i did move up in the world BUT it won't stop me from beating a bitch ass...stupid lah bitch lucky my fuckin feet hurt...but best believe imma see u around and if i gotta tell yo ass one more time to stay da fuck away from MY HUSBAND again it's gone be MURDER SHE WROTE.  Dumb ass bitch find you something safe to do because I'm not the one or the 2 to fuckin play wit....play witcho ya maw and not me...elevator opens and Fatima grabs Zac and says COME ON PAPI let's go celebrate this win!  all Zac could do was look back at kimmie and smile as they exited the elevator...as Zac was opening the door Fatima kicked her shoes off and put Fendi down to go in the house...she ran back to the elevator.  It had already left...Fatima went in the condo huffing and puffing...babe where did u go? Nevermind don't answer that! Zac said as he looked at Fatima..i was going beat that hoe ass...zac said come on gorgeous calm down.  She's not worth.  WE ARE GOOD! I'm not entertaining her. Fatima rolls her eyes and says zac it's not you I'm worried about it's that bitch.  Well babe u don't have anything to worry about.  I jus know she's gonna try u once I'm not around! I just know it.  Babe don't stress yourself out worrying about her.  Let's go shower and enjoy our night!  They went to shower and enjoy their night is exactly what they did!!!
The next morning Fatima got up early around 8am.  She did her morning routine and got dressed.  She had to bring Fendi out to use the bathroom...

She grabs Fendi and they head downstairs to the elevator

She grabs Fendi and they head downstairs to the elevator..as she gets out the elevator she sees kimmie walking up.  Fatima rolls her eyes, and kimmie smiles and says good morning gorgeous.  Fatima smirks and says this bitch thinks she slick ..iMma still drag this hoe.  I got it in for her and ain't shit changing my mind.  Fatima continues to walk to the grass area to let Fendi down.  She's strolling on her phone.  She gets a text from Zac...
MY KING😍🤤🫶🏼
.....hey gorgeous wya?
MY QUEEN 🤤❤️😋
.....downstairs letting Fendi out
MY KING 😍🤤🫶🏼
....ok...On my way!

Fatima looks up and sees coming through the doors.  He spots Fatima and gives her a kiss "good morning gorgeous " fukkk u look sexy AF..Fatima smiles and says good morning to you to my Sexyface.  They sit and talk while Fendi handles her business.  Zac asks Fatima do she wanna grab some breakfast from the restaurant at the condo..she says sure why not!  They head back inside and sit to have breakfast.. kimmie walks by and winks at zac...he looks at Fatima hoping she didn't catch that but of course she did...Fatima acted like she didn't tho.  They get some food and eat...Fendi was laid onside of Zac sleep...Fatima told Zac she had to use the bathroom because she saw kimmie walk to the bathroom.  Once Fatima made it to the bathroom she waited til kimmie exited her stale.  Kimmie walking out the stall wit her head down, Fatima pushes her back into the stale...she grabs her hair and slams it on the stall walls.  Ouchhhhhh bitch WTF!!!  Fatima said bitch i done told you to leave well enough alone but yo wack ass keeps on..Fatima grabbed her hair and told her she would flush her fuckin face down the toilet.  Kimmie still talking big shit tryna get outta Fatima's hold and trying to swing on Fatima...Fatima grabbed her by her throat and slung her out the stall...Fatima told her to come on let's handle this like adults bitch...iMma fight you straight up..so swing bitch i dare you.  Kimmie took one lunge at Fatima and that made way for Fatima to rock her shit!  Kimmie caught fatima on the side of her face.  Fatima cocked back and punched her dead in her face.  Right between her eyes and nose...causing kimmie to instantly leak blood from her face...they started going at it and fatima was getting the best of kimmie.  Fatima had her in the comer just mopping the floor wit that hoe.  She noticed kimmie stopped fighting back...fatima got up and took a deep breath.  "Kimmie i really didn't wanna do this, i swear i didn't, i thought we got pass this in college"...i was really tryna fuck wit you on some shit but u just wouldn't quit!  Fatima went to the sink to wash her hands and face...fatima started crying because she really didn't wanna rock her shit like that.  Kimmie got up off the floor and went to the sink and cleaned herself up. She had a busted lip, nose and a black eye...Fatima look I'm sorry, i didn't mean no harm..it was all fun and games.  I know how that nigga feels about you! I've always known.  I admit i was jealous.  I promise you don't have to worry about me trying no shit like that again...fatima looked at kimmie and said it's cool.  I just had to let you know for the last fuckin time to leave me and my HUSBAND alone....with that fatima walked out the bathroom. 
Fatima walks back to the table and tells zac to bring Fendi upstairs she would meet him up.  Zac knew some shit happened because fatima didn't pick her head up.  He pays for the food and runs back upstairs.  Wen he gets upstairs fatima is in the shower.  He waits for her to get out.  He sits on the sofa looking at her as she goes to the fridge to get some water.  She has just a towel wrapped around her.  Then she goes to sit on the sofa by Zac..he looks at her and says baby are u ready to tell me WTF happened?  He notices she had small scratches on her face.  And he began to rub her face gently.  Fatima puts her head down because she really feels bad about rocking Kimmie's shit.  She tells Zac wat happened.  And he pulls her in for a hug.  He rubs her head while saying...WELP THATS WTF SHE GETS! She should have left well enough alone...