Well Well Well....

Fatima's alarm went off and it was time to get ready for classes. She head to the shower and did her morning routine! She threw her hair in a messy bun and got dressed...

 She head to the shower and did her morning routine! She threw her hair in a messy bun and got dressed

She called Keyra to meet her so they can walk to class...she got to class and Zac was already sitting in his seat waiting for her! She gives him a kiss and say good morning Sexyface! Zac says in return good morning gorgeous....after classes Fatima and Zac went to take a walk in the quad, they had a mini step show and the quad was pack! The ALPHA's was stepping as they approached...both Zac and Fatima was interested in joining the Devine 9 so they paid attention and got acquainted with some of the upper class men! Zac was interest in the KAPPA's (pretty boys) 😍..and Fatima had legacy with AKA's because her mom is one.  They enjoyed the quad for a bit then went got lunch...in the u ion they ran into April.  She spoke to both Zac and Fatima and kept walking ...they spoke back and went got food!  After they ate Zac told Fatima he had to go see his coach because they had some business Zac had to handle.  He kissed her and headed to the coaches office.. Fatima got up to walk towards the gym for practice and noticed April sitting by herself.  Fatima went over and asked her wats wrong. April said nuthin why? Fatima said because u look sad, u don't look like u did wen we first started classes.. April asked Fatima to sit so they can talk! Fatima took a seat and April began to talk. April told Fatima that her and the girls was no longer friends. And she really didn't no anybody else so she been chillin! Fatima asked her why they no longer was friends. April said they got mad at her for letting Fatima beat her up! April said she was angry because the girls stood there and let her get beat up! Fatima turned to April and said look that's in the past! It is was it is!! U did wat u did i did wat i did so now we are here! I accept ur apology and let's move forward! If u wanna come to my room and chill sometimes then that's fine wit me! We can start over! April said sure and she would love that!  Fatima said now that we have an understanding wen it comes to my man, we cool....they exchanged phone numbers...Fatima got up and left to get to practice.

After practice Fatima went to her room to take a shower and get dressed to met in the cafeteria for dinner! She called Zac and Keyra to see if they wanted to come! Zac told her he was still busy but he will call her once he's done! Keyra told her she was chillin with her girlfriend so she gone pass...Fatima then texted April and she jumped at the invite! The two met downstairs to walk to the cafeteria...as they approached the outside stairs, the girls that April was friends wit was standing outside! Wen they seen her and Fatima they started whispering..one of them said "look at this duck ass hoe" friendly bobbing and shit! April turned and said u right i am a duck ass hoe for being friends wit y'all that's bout it! Fatima told April to come on don't worry about them .. they started walking and Fatima heard them say something about her so she turned around.  Fatima said if any of u bitches have something to tell me tell it to my fuckin face.  Y'all already know wat I'm bout so don't start no shit won't be no shit! They all turned around and smacked their teeth! Fatima said that's what the fuck i thought dumb ass hoes! Fatima and April both laughed and headed to dinner...after dinner they went back to their rooms and chilled in Fatima room until Zac called her. Fatima told him she was with April. Zac said i guess y'all tryna work things out huh? Fatima said yea, she's not bad after all! It was them lace front friends of hers that bucked her head up! She knows better now!! They talked for a bit and April went back to her room and Fatima and Zac fell asleep!