Understanding!

As the weeks went by and Zac had games...Fatima was continuing her education. She had enrolled in classes online to get her masters degree. One thing Fatima was big on was education so she can make them coins. She didn't depend on Zac's money because remember she always had her own money. Fatima would go to the home games super supportive of her man, but the away games she spent most of her time doing course work and checking in with the board of directors in Chicago. Everything was going well in Chicago. All they were waiting for was the season to start.
Zac was doing really well, the team was leading the NFC west. They gotten to the playoffs. They made it pass the first game but lost the second game. That made it good for them because at this point it was time for Fatima to head to Chicago. She would be starting her practices. About a week later Zac tells Fatima that he won't be able to come to Chicago with her for at least a month or so. Fatima's face got red. She teared up and said papi are u serious? Yes gorgeous i am, im sorry! She got up and made her way to the bathroom because at this point she was balling crying..Zac followed her to the bathroom and the door was locked. What's wrong gorgeous? It's ok i will be there as soon as i can. Fatima knew this was a possibility BUT shit! She gathered herself and opened the door. She walked to him and hugged him and gave him a kiss. She said papi i understand, I'll be ok, I'll get over it. He squeezed her tight and laughed. Gorgeous i am not letting u get away from me that long..they got me all da way fucked up if they think imma be away for that long...i was playing...Fatima punched him in his chest...OUCH! Shit!! That hurts. Well now u fell my pain. Get yo ass in their and let's pack up so we can leave. They both smiled and kissed. They headed for the airport to caught their flight!
A few hours later they landed and made it to Fatima's condo! They unlocked the door and Zac dropped his bag. Fatima grabbed him by the neck, and said don't u ever do that shit more..yo ass thought i forgot huh? I got something for that ass tho...she jumped on him and started kissing him. She kissed her way down to his pants, where his dick was bulging out...she rubbed it through his pants then unzipped them..they were in the middle of the floor so he had nothing to hold on to. Fatima made sure they wasn't close to nothing because she was about to apply pressure! She takes his dick out and begins the process! 😈..she teases him by just twirling her tongue around his tip...gently rubbing his balls in the process. She gave him long sensual licks from his balls to his tip. She kept doing it making him panting for me...GORGEOUS STOP PLAYING.. she looks up and catches his eyes. Staring into his eyes he slowly inserts his dick into her mouth inch by inch. Once she reached the base she gives his balls a lick as well!! Shittttttt gorgeous WTF! She goes back up and starts to sucking fast!! As she's sucking she's twisting her hands around his dick. She cums up and sloppily spits on his dick then twist her hands some more! Fukkkkkkkkkk babe, shit!! Zac knees get weak, he has nuthin to hold on to. So He grabs her hair and wraps it around his hand. He pushes her head in and out. Face fuckin her.  But TIMA ain't no punk..she said to herself fuck that! As soon as he was about to cum just jumps up! and start laughing!  Zac fell to the floor and Fatima got on top of him reserve cowboy style.  She was on her feet riding his dick.  She grabbed his ankles as she bounced up and down...Zac can feel her walls  tighten.  So he grabs her ass and hold he cheeks spread while he pounds her from underneath.  Fukkkkkk gorgeous...Fatima then slides off his dick then backs up to where her sweetness is now in his face...and she comes face to face wit his manhood once again!! Fatima and Zac both do their thing.  Fatima squirts all over Zac's face.  At the same time zac cums all down her throat.  Ahhhhhhhh shittttttt gorgeous!!! Fukkkkkk pappiiii!!! They lie on the floor for 5 minutes before they get up to shower!
The next morning as Fatima got ready to head to the WINTRUST ARENA.  She was in her business attire but she had her practice things wit her as well.

After the board meeting she headed to practice

After the board meeting she headed to practice.  Meanwhile, Zac was looking into some classes online as well.  He wanted to get his masters degree as well.  A few hours passed by and Fatima made it home.  She went straight to her papi and kissed him.  Then to the bathroom to shower.  After she came out she put on some booty shorts and a cami.  She laid across the bed and asked Zac to Uber eats them some food.  Zac was supposed to cook but he didn't because he was busy looking into some classes.  He ordered them some Chinese food and i was delivered 45 minutes later.  Before Fatima could eat she had fell asleep.  Zac walked over to the kitchen and put the food on a plate.  He fixed the tray wit her food, a glass of water, and a glass of strawberry lemonade.  He walked over to the bed and sat the tray on the table next to the bed.  Shaking her, Gorgeous the food is here, time to get up and eat.  Fatima got up to eat to eat.  She ate then they cuddled and watched a movie. 
A few weeks past and Fatima and the Chicago SKY  was doing really well this season.  Everything was going good..Zac got enrolled in classes and Fatima was a busy body doing everything.  One morning they were laying in the bed and Zac was kissing all over Fatima and rubbing her body.. gorgeous i have a question for you! What is it papi?  Wen do i think we should consider having kids? Fatima said KIDS wit a plural?  He said yes, he said i want at least three kids.  Fatima looked like nigga imma give you at least 2.  Zac smacked his lips! Fatima said papi stop.  I was thinking that i wouldn't get new birth control wen it's time.  And we can start then.  That would give me at least a total of 3 years in the league.  I can handle that.  Besides i would be finished wit my masters and depending on how everything goes, i can still be on the board maybe HEAD of the board once i retire from the league.  Well gorgeous that sounds like a plan to me!  We should plan the wedding first! Also i was thinking Maybe i can stay in the league for about 5-6 years then we can find other jobs and settle down.  That way i can be home wit you wen we start to have the kids.  She kissing him, i love you so much Zackary Micheal Taylor.  And i love you more Fatima Chanel Wilson.